Are you planning to play dandiya raas at the upcoming Navratri festival? If yes, then you have to look apart and festive-ready. Assuming you have already started curating the Navratri outfits for all nine days but what about the makeup? Because your overall festive outlook will not be complete without a correct makeup look!
Subtle, minimal, or extra shimmery; you are allowed to go for a look that can compliment you and your outfit. But most importantly, your makeup should stay intact for a longer duration considering the hot or humid atmosphere at the pandals.
Here are easy-to-follow Navratri makeup tips to look stunning and sweat-free:
Prepare The Skin Beforehand
You must prepare the skin well before getting started with the Navratri makeup. By that, we mean, following the cleaning, toning, and moisturizing regimen. Use mild beauty products like a face wash to clean the face and a natural moisturizer to make your skin feel supple and hydrated.
Use a Primer
A primer sets the perfect base for any makeup look. Use a primer matching your skin tone and apply it on your face and eyelids. A primer is a power makeup product that ensures the makeup doesn’t penetrate the skin pores. It also helps avoid making your skin patchy with a heavy makeup look.
Use a Mild Concealer or Foundation
Since most Navratri fests or events happen outdoors, the humidity can play havoc with your makeup. That’s why it is essential that you don’t use heavy foundation or concealer. Otherwise, your makeup may form cracks or start fading away.
Apply foundation in such a way that, it blends well with the primer. Opt for sheer coverage. If possible, it is advisable to go for water-based makeup products.
Highlight One Feature Only
Even though the Navratri festival calls for extra shimmer and glamour on the outfits and makeup part, it is viable to highlight one feature at a time. It could be opting for smoky eyes or bold lips but not both at the same time.
Opt for a balanced makeup look. Remember to keep it subtle yet striking!
Do the Eyes & Eyebrows
Pick an eyeshadow matching your Navratri outfit. Shimmery eye shadow makes a good choice for a festive look. Go for waterproof eyeliner and mascara to accentuate the eyes.
Fill in and highlight the eyebrows by using the eyebrow pencil. Make sure you follow your natural eyebrow shape. Avoid making it look too dramatic or fake. Keep it subtle and natural looking!
Highlight the Lips
Go for a lip colour preferably in a matte finish. Make sure to work with your lip shape. Use a lip liner to create an outline and fill in the lips with a matching lip colour or tint. If opting for bold lips, coat the lip colour twice. Blot and allow the lip colour to set!
Set the Makeup
Once you are done with the makeup, use a setting spray to keep the makeup intact and in place. It also works as a protective layer that keeps the makeup good even in hot and humid weather!
bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 4: Deepika Padukone To Alia Bhatt, Yellow Navratri Outfit Inspirations From Bollywood Divas
faith mysticismNavratri 2022: Maa Durga Vehicle In 2022 Is Elephant; Know the Significance Of Maa Durga Vahan
bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 3: Alia Bhatt To Madhuri Dixit, Royal Blue Navratri Outfits Guide From Bollywood Beauties
festivalsNavratri 2022: Day-Wise Significance Of Nine Colours And Their Meaning
pulseNavratri 2022: IRCTC’s Special Vrat Thali On Train Is A Complete Delight For Passengers: Check The Price Here!
bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 2: Ananya Panday To Sonam Kapoor, Red Navratri Outfit Ideas To Steal From Bollywood Divas
decorNavratri 2022: 10 Best Festival Home Decor Ideas For The Auspicious Festival
womenNavratri 2022 Day 1 Colour: White Navratri Outfit Ideas To Denote Purity And Innocence
festivalsNavratri 2022: Nine Forms Of Goddess Durga For Nine Days
womenNavratri 2022: 10 Stunning Navratri Outfit Ideas To Look Your Ethnic Best
festivalsDurga Puja 2022: Goddess Durga’s Favourite Flowers, Sweets, Fruits And Colours
zodiac signsChaitra Navratri 2022: Lucky Zodiac Signs Who Will Be Blessed by Goddess Durga
- Navratri 2020: Vidya Balan Wins Us With Her Exquisite Silk Saree And Gorgeous Gold Jewellery Set
- Zendaya flaunts her natural beauty by going makeup free as she arrives to LA... after debuting her collection with Tommy Hilfiger at PFW
- Urvashi Rautela Nails Bold Make-up Look As She Graces The Cover Of An International Magazine
- Want Maximalist Wedding-Perfect Looks? Check Out The Ethnic Wear Of Bulbbul Actress Triptii Dimri
- Drew Barrymore seems ecstatic she 'made the list' to get free Ivy Park clothes from Beyonce: 'Coolest moment of my life!'
- Zee Rishtey Awards 2020: Urvashi Dholakia, Reem Shaikh And Other Divas With Beautiful Make-up Looks
- Coupon Queen shares tips to make sure you bag all the best bargains on Cyber Monday & price-checking websites are a must
- Members' club Annabel's unveils its stunning Nutcracker-theme Christmas decorations including three enormous figurines, illuminated theatre drapes and real-life ballerinas in its windows
- Bigg Boss 14 Contestant Jasmin Bhasin’s Quirky Make-Up Look Marked By Orange Eye Shadow Is Worth-Trying
- Gwyneth Paltrow puts a chic spin on the holidays in quarantine as she models some stunning winter looks from Goop's partnership with Gucci
- Rakul Preet Singh’s Glam And Bronzed Makeup Can Be Your Go-to Look For The Wedding Season
- Yashika Aannand Nails Bold Make-Up Look; Perfect For Flaunting During Festivals And Weddings
- Mum shares clever ‘six category’ house hack which has turned her home into a ‘chaos free’ zone
- Woman makes huge 7ft Nutcracker Christmas decoration for free out of cardboard tubes
- Best Halloween codes and deals: last-minute costumes, makeup and terrifying treats
- The Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives: Of Le Bal-Talks And Shanaya Kapoor’s Red Gown
- 15 Impressive Date Night Outfits For Women And The Styling Tips To Help You Get Ready With Ease
- The best Samsung Galaxy S9 tips and tricks
- Zendaya looks radiant in quirky orange and pink feathered layered dress at jewellery launch... before joking that her look was 'cocktail casual'
- B&M shopper shares massive haul of bargains he got for £1 or less and people are stunned
Navratri Makeup Tips To Look Fabulous, Stunning And Sweat-Free have 1041 words, post on www.boldsky.com at September 20, 2022. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.