Are you excited about the upcoming Navratri festival like we are? Hope you guys have started rehearsing the raas garba steps and looking forward to meeting friends and loved ones at the pandal. How about the Navratri outfits? Got your Navratri outfits sorted yet? This year, day 5 of Navratri will have green as the auspicious color. The colour denotes peace, serenity, and growth. You can select a lovely green outfit to enjoy the Navratri celebrations and dance like no one’s watching!
Not sure which green colour outfit would make an apt choice for Navratri? Don’t fret. We have listed down stunning green outfits worn by leading Bollywood ladies! Get inspired by them and pick a festive outfit that features a lovely green hue:
Green Sequin Lehenga
Ananya Panday wore this lovely neon green lehenga that featured a structured silhouette and a sequin work all over! The edgy blouse design of the lehenga added a modern twist to the traditional lehenga ensemble. Neon green is a tricky and bright colour to flaunt, but when worn with the correct accessories, it can add an outlandish look! Ananya teamed up the green lehenga with shiny yet subtle jewelry!
For festivities like Navratri, you can pick a bright colour that can form an attraction in the right way!
Get inspired by Sara Ali Khan’s boho-style green sharara set. Her parrot green sharara featured a lovely floral design and colourful pompoms at the dupatta. Sara’s sharara pants had a layered look and a colourful border detailing. She accentuated her lovely bohemian style sharara with matching green bangles!
Wear a lovely traditional or contemporary sharara in green to flaunt your green Navaratri outfit!
Green Bandhani Suit
Green Bandhani Suit
Alia looked chic in this green bandhani Punjabi suit. Her ethnic attire featured long sleeves Kurti and flared pants. Alia opted for statement chandbali earrings to complement her ethnic ensemble. She styled her hair in a sleek bun and opted for minimal makeup!
Pick a traditional Bandhani suit or dress to look your quintessential traditional best!
Green Sheer Saree
Lovely Kiara Advani flaunted a lovely light green sheer saree that featured a scalloped border design. Her sheer net saree had a colourful floral design and she wore a matching sleeveless blouse. Kiara completed her modern saree look with jhumka earrings and a low-hair bun!
Lightweight saree like Kiara’s make an apt choice to flaunt at the Navratri festival!
Green Silk Saree
Alia Bhatt looked her ethnic best in a green silk saree. She paired the traditional attire with a contemporary style sleeveless blouse. The Brahmastra star accessorized her ethnic getup with statement jhumka earrings and styled her hair in a middle-parted bun.
Choose a soft silk saree as your Navratri outfit as they are easy to carry and wear for a long time!
bollywood wardrobeTrisha Krishnan Looks Alluring As Princess Kundavai In Ponniyin Selvan
bollywood wardrobePriyanka Chopra In Backless Black Dress Looked Like A Glam Diva; Gave Chic Fashion Goals
menSalman Khan's Suit Looks From Bigg Boss Are Dapper And Debonair! We Pick The Best Ones
bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 4: Deepika Padukone To Alia Bhatt, Yellow Navratri Outfit Inspirations From Bollywood Divas
bollywood wardrobeAishwarya Rai Bachchan's Ponniyin Selvan Looks Speak Royalty; Know More About Her Goddess-Like Style
bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 3: Alia Bhatt To Madhuri Dixit, Royal Blue Navratri Outfits Guide From Bollywood Beauties
bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 2: Ananya Panday To Sonam Kapoor, Red Navratri Outfit Ideas To Steal From Bollywood Divas
bollywood wardrobeHappy Birthday Kareena Kapoor Khan: Bebo's Influential Style That Needs To Be Bookmarked
bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt Aces Oversized Shirts Style – Perfect Inspiration For Effortless Maternity Fashion
womenNavratri 2022 Day 1 Colour: White Navratri Outfit Ideas To Denote Purity And Innocence
bollywood wardrobeRhea Chakraborty In Colourful Co-ords Will Brighten Up Your Day!
womenNavratri 2022: 10 Stunning Navratri Outfit Ideas To Look Your Ethnic Best
- From Aishwarya Rai-Salman Khan To Katrina Kaif-Ranbir Kapoor, 7 Ex-Flames Spotted At Karan Johar's B'Day Bash
- Aryan Khan Poses With Childhood BFFs Ananya Panday, Shanaya Kapoor at Karan Johar's B'day Bash, See Pic
- Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt's wedding date changed? This is the reason why the nuptials may get delayed
- Sara Ali Khan In A Vibrant Bikini Can Make Your Dull Day Colourful, Ananya Panday Reacts
- Alia Bhatt Looks Breathtaking In This Floral Chiffon Saree
- Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt Fans Sign Petition Urging Couple to Reveal Wedding Details
- Valentine Week 2022 Full List: When Is Rose Day, Propose Day, Hug Day, Kiss Day, Valentine's Day?
- Valentine's Day 2022: These Ridiculously Amazing Chocolate Cake Recipes Are Something To Drool Over
- Hug Day: How Men Can Perfect The Art Of Hugging Their Partner
- KL Rahul, Athiya Shetty to Become Ranbir Kapoor-Alia Bhatt's Neighbours After Marriage?
- Valentine’s Day 2022: Sweet & Adorable Lines To Send To Your Beloved On This Propose Day
- Rose Day: From Floral Headband To Tiara, Cute Hair Accessories To Flaunt Your Love For Flowers
- Deepika Padukone shows off Indian heritage in Sabyasachi outfit, stuns in green-gold for Cannes jury photocall
- Cannes 2022: Deepika Padukone Flaunts Her Million-Dollar Smile In Green Polka-Dot Outfit
- Taking The Green & Clean Beauty Route: 8 Eco-Friendly Beauty Habits You Must Follow!
- India at Cannes 2022, ‘Dhaakad’ review
- Cannes 2022: Ranveer Singh joins wife Deepika Padukone; couple parties with British star Rebecca Hall
- Malaika Arora Turns Cheerleader For Gauri Khan As Latter Flaunts Her Dazzling Golden Outfit
- Karan Johar 50th Birthday Bash LIVE: Shweta Bachchan Paints Town Red, Shanaya Kapoor's Bold Outfit Turns Heads
- Bollywood sex worker biopic resonates in India’s brothels
Navratri 2022 Day 5: Alia Bhatt To Ananya Panday, Green Navratri Outfit Inspirations From Bollywood Actresses have 946 words, post on www.boldsky.com at September 24, 2022. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.