Guys Navratri festival is almost here and we are sure that you must have started hunting for the best ethnic attire to rock the traditional dandiya or DJ garba! From Bandhani lehengas to embroidered jackets, you can dress apart in various stunning Navratri outfits!
Navratri or nine days of festivities that are dedicated to the goddess Durga is synonymous with joy, vibrancy, and positivity. And to celebrate the biggest traditional festival, you can experiment with different outfits all Nava or nine days!
We have curated 10 stunning Navratri outfits to look your ethnic best this Navratri 2022:
Bandhani Lehenga Choli
Bandhani is a traditional print of Gujarat and makes a classic choice for a Bandhani lehenga choli set. Pick a vibrant red or green bandhani lehenga choli as your Navratri outfit. Accentuate your traditional look with oxidized jewelry, flat juttis, and a sleek bun with a bindi!
Asymmetrical Lehenga Choli
Asymmetrical lehengas have interesting high-low hemlines that appear unique and eye-catchy. Go for an asymmetrical lehenga that has a flared look (for ease when dancing or twirling) and team it up with a matching or contrast choli.
Of course Navratri festival is vibrant colours, still, you can select a subtle, neutral hue if you wish to opt for an understated look. Team it up with either oxidized or Jadau jewelry to complete your Navratri outfit!
Peplum Lehenga Choli
A Peplum top or choli gives an unusual and trendy outlook. It has a short flared fabric attached to the waistline of the top, blouse, jacket, or dress. A peplum top makes a flattering choice if you wish to hide those extra inches off your waistline!
Select a lovely hue for a peplum lehenga choli or go for a plain peplum choli and printed lehenga for that interesting contrast. Carry a matching dupatta or ditch it for keeping you free to enjoy dandiya raas!
Patola Lehenga Choli
A Patan Patola print is a classic Gujarati print that features an Ikat pattern or design. Patola is a much-preferred print that women of Gujarat mostly wear on important occasions like weddings, Navaratri, and other celebrations.
Flaunt a stunning Patola lehenga this Navratri 2022 and make a classy impression. Complete the traditional Navratri look by pairing the same with a Kutchi embroidery choli or blouse. Silver oxidized or Minakari jewelry looks best with this type of traditional Gujarati attire.
Mirror Work Top & Skirt
Mirrorwork design is another peculiar and famous ethnic art type of Gujarat that is applied to clothes, accents, and artwork. The mirror work design looks eye-catchy and festive-appropriate!
Pick a lovely Indo-western style mirror work top and skirt set. Go for festive-inducing colours like red, pink, purple, blue, or any colour that flatters you. A mirror work design is often matched for fabrics featuring bandhani, patola, and tie-dye prints. So select accordingly!
Kurta Set With Traditional Print
While skirts and lehengas provide ease, especially when performing the dandiya raas dance that doesn’t mean you can’t go for a kurta set or a Punjabi suit. Pick a lovely kurta set with a traditional print like Bandhej or bandhani to give an ode to the festival of Gujarat!
For a kurta set, in particular, go for flared pants or palazzos to enjoy easy or complicated garba moves!
Yes, you can wear a saree to the Navratri pandal and dance like no one watching! Pick a lovely leheriya print saree that’s a pride of Rajasthan. It features abstract-style vertical stripes. Go for a vibrant colour Leheriya saree in red, hot pink, yellow, blue, and more!
Team up the leheriya saree with either a matching or contrasting blouse. Since leheriya is a busy print, go for plain choli that allows the saree print to take center stage!
Patchwork Flared Dress
You may have seen that most traditional embroidered Gujarati outfits feature a black colour. The reason for the same is that the embroidery work gets noticed better when done on plain black fabric!
Make a stunning impression by selecting a black flared gown-style dress featuring a traditional embroidered patchwork design. It looks unique and quintessential Gujarati, to say the least! Complete the Indo-western attire with oxidized or threadwork boho-style jewelry!
Kediyu Top & Pants
A Kediyu jacket is traditionally worn by men in Gujarat, especially in the Kutch region. But it is not a gender-biased clothing choice. Women too can sport this embroidered jacket or top on special occasions and festivities!
Go for an offbeat Navaratri outfit like a stunning Kediyu top and flared pants or a palazzo combo. The more colourful top you pick, the even better. It represents you are ready for a Navratri 2022 fest with vigor! Complete the look with bohemian jewelry and flat juttis or kolhapuri chappals!
Angarkha Tunic & Dhoti Pants
Call it boho, Indo-western, or fusion-inspired clothing, but angarkha tops are so festive-appropriate. The angarkha style tunics are yet another preferred option for the Navratri outfit. Go for a vibrant, embroidered angarkha tunic and pair it with dhoti-style pants.
Silver or silver-tone jewelry matches well with most bohemian styles or Gujarati outfits. Go for statement jewelry pieces like chandelier earrings, choker neckpieces, or Kada bangles to complete your garba look!
festivalsNavratri 2022: Nine Forms Of Goddess Durga For Nine Days
festivalsDurga Puja 2022: Goddess Durga’s Favourite Flowers, Sweets, Fruits And Colours
zodiac signsChaitra Navratri 2022: Lucky Zodiac Signs Who Will Be Blessed by Goddess Durga
bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022: B’Town Divas Inspire Us With Rich And Resplendent Royal Blue Outfits
festivalsDussehra 2021: Date, Time, History And Significance Of Vijayadashami
bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari, Jacqueline Fernandez, And Taapsee Pannu's Red Organza Saree Looks
yoga spiritualitySaraswati Puja 2021: Date, Time, Puja Vidhi And Significance During Navratri
womenThe Legend Of Durga And Mahishasur: How The Goddess Won The Battle Against The Demon
bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2021: White Traditional-Wear Goals From Sara Ali Khan, Sanya Malhotra, PV Sindhu And Huma Qureshi
bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2021: Madhuri Dixit-Nene, Sanjana Sanghi And Yami Gautam Have Traditional Outfit Goals
bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2021: Flaunt Grey On The Third Day Like Radhika Apte, Dia Mirza And Esha Deol
womenThe Legend of Goddess Durga: Know All About The Divine Feminine
- Blast From the Past: NPD Group Looks At Best-Selling Games For N64, PlayStation and More
- Navratri Special: Here Are 12 Safe Ways To Fast For Diabetics
- Latest Outfit Ideas For College Girls Which Every Fashionista Must Have In Their Wardrobe
- Ranbir Kapoor And Alia Bhatt Looked Awesome Together In Ethnic Outfits At Armaan Jain's Wedding
- Happy Birthday Urvashi Rautela: Her Six Most Party-Worthy Outfits That Will Make You Look Chic
- Taapsee Pannu’s Outfits From Thappad Promotional Wardrobe Are Ideal For Almost All Occasions
- Janhvi Kapoor Has A Unique Party-Wear Outfit For You And You Really Can’t Miss It!
- From Hrithik To Deepika, Let’s See Who Is Slaying It In Style At The GQ Best Dressed Night
- Best gaming monitor deals of the week - February 28th 2020
- 12 Super Foods That Help Provide Energy During Navratri Fasting
- Malaika Arora’s best looks of 2018 have been so stylish and sexy. See pics
- Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Raises Fashion Bar With Her Two Latest Printed Outfits
- Happy Birthday Shahid Kapoor: His Top Five Fashionable Outfits That Have Won Us
- Karishma Tanna's Sari Photoshoot Is Stunning And Will Absolutely Leave You Intrigued
- Why all zones must adopt regional security outfit – EK Clark
- Princess Anne's greatest style hits! Royal family shares a look back at her best outfits as she prepares to present an award at London Fashion Week - from casual shirts to showstopping hats
- Kareena Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai, Karisma Kapoor nail celeb mom travel style. See their best airport looks
- Cara Santana cuts a business casual look in a blazer and ripped jeans... weeks after split from fiancé Jesse Metcalfe
- Jacqueline Fernandez Looks Like A Ray Of Sunshine In A Lovely Printed Bright Yellow Midi Dress
- Aishwarya Rai’s best looks of 2018 prove she’s a true fashion chameleon. See pics
Navratri 2022: 10 Stunning Navratri Outfit Ideas To Look Your Ethnic Best have 1352 words, post on www.boldsky.com at September 19, 2022. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.