With her luscious thick hair, her perfect pout, and even her glowing skin, Janhvi Kapoor’s a total babe! The way she takes care of her skin is minimalistic, even though she loves to play around with her highlighter and make fun and bold makeup looks.
She uses homemade masks and oils and overcompensates all the chemicals and products she uses at work with healthier, cleaner ones.
Janhvi Kapoor Haircare: DIY Hair Oil
Getting hair massages as a child was a non-negotiable staple in Indian households, and that was no different for Janhvi Kapoor too. “[ Mom] would make our hair oil at home with dried flowers and amla, and she’d make sure she gave me and Khushi an oil massage every three days ,” she recalls.
- Amla – 10-15 (for amla juice).
- Dried flowers like hibiscus, rose, jasmine etc.
- Almond oil.
- Put the dried flowers in some almond oil and heat it up.
- Add some fresh amla juice.
- To absorb it best, use your fingertips to massage this into your scalp in a circular motion.
Amla oil is extracted from the amla fruit. It helps nourish your scalp, tackles different hair issues, and rejuvenate your hair. Also, amla oil contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Experts point out that amla may reduce inflammation of the scalp and, as a consequence, curb oil production since it soaks up all excess oil on the scalp and conditions it. Due to its antibacterial properties, amla oil may help prevent dandruff and scalp itching   .
In addition to being a powerful antioxidant, almond oil is also known to repair damaged hair. Additionally, almond oil contains biotin, which is necessary for your hair’s growth  .
The beaut also does other DIY haircare. ” I put a lot of food in my hair-eggs, beer, and methi ,” she says.
bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt, Shamita Shetty, Sushmita Sen, Janhvi Kapoor: Divas Who Support Sustainable Fashion
fashion trendsRaksha Bandhan Outfit Ideas: Alia, Samantha, Rashmika, Janhvi’s Ethnic Looks For The Festive Season
bollywood wardrobeJanhvi Kapoor Looks Like A Ray Of Sunshine In Floral Lehenga; Take A Look At Her Makeup, Too!
make up tipsJanhvi Kapoor's Makeup Look Is About Bronzer And Pink Tones; Perfectly Sun-Kissed!
make up tipsDon't Blend, Try Some Contrast! Let Janhvi Kapoor And Aditi Rao Hydari Show You How
make up tipsJanhvi Kapoor And Adah Sharma Win Us With Their Makeup And Hairstyle Game
bollywood wardrobeKatrina Kaif And Janhvi Kapoor Win Us With Their Festive And Floral Yellow Suits
bollywood wardrobeNailing The Art Of Leaving Us All Speechless With Her Fashion Game Ft. Janhvi Kapoor
bollywood wardrobeDiwali 2021: Janhvi Kapoor, Khushi Kapoor And Shanaya Kapoor Wow Us With Their Festive Wear
bollywood wardrobeAirport Fashion: Janhvi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, And Other Actresses Show Us How To Look Comfortably Chic
bollywood wardrobeSara Ali Khan And Janhvi Kapoor Doll Up In Party Dresses For Ranveer Singh's Show, The Big Picture
bollywood wardrobeJanhvi Kapoor Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Exquisite Saree, Stunning Makeup, And On-Point Hairdo
- Hair oiling promises to revive your locks – here’s what you need to know about the trend
- 'The result is thinning!' What to avoid on grey and brittle hair for 'thicker' locks
- I’m a hairstylist – five things I did to help my hair grow to the longest it’s ever been, including the style I never do
- Winter Hair Problems: 6 Effective Homemade Remedies For Shiny Locks
- Here Are A Few DIY Blow-Dry Tips To Get Your Hair Party Ready
- From hot-oil massage to bathing with lukewarm water, 7 ways to protect your hair this winter
- Woman with knee-length hair refuses to cut it as she considers it bad luck
- Woman who went grey in her teens is embracing her natural hair at 22
- Split Ends And Breakage? Tips And Tricks To Nourish Your Hair At Home
- Everyday trends: tips, tricks and haircare hacks
- Easy Tips to Colour Your Hair Naturally with Henna At Home
- Prince Harry must avoid key thing in Montecito to maintain 'luscious red locks' - expert
- Five cash-saving tips to go longer without a trip to hairdresser’s
- I’m a midwife – how to tell which way your baby is laying in your tummy when you’re pregnant with three simple tricks
- Mum's '5-minute' trick adds volume to hair when there isn't time for a wash and blow dry
- Yes, it's a smart hairbrush, and believe it or not, it's really amazing
- Beauty Pie review: Save 50% on EVERYTHING with this Black Friday code
- 'Will reduce energy bills!' Check inside chimney to save hundreds 'Noticeable difference'
- Treat Your Body Like Your Face With the Best Body Care Products
- Eyelash tint: the ultimate treatment guide – according to an expert
Janhvi Kapoor Haircare Tips: Simple DIY Hair Oil For Luscious Locks have 822 words, post on www.boldsky.com at September 21, 2022. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.