When it comes to grooming the face, we often pay more attention to eye makeup or lip tints leaving the eyebrows in the backseat. Now if you are someone who maintains the perfect eyebrow shape or grooms them via a salon professional, then you already know the importance of brow enhancement. Because it is the eyebrows that shape and define the face!
Eyebrows require timely maintenance for a groomed appeal. And you can groom the eyebrows at home all by yourself. Now if you are someone who only trusts the professional’s expertise to get the eyebrows of your dream and are afraid to pluck or trim the brows by yourself, then don’t fret!
We have listed below an easy guide to grooming your eyebrows at home. This handy manual will make you a brow grooming expert in no time:
Step 1: Keep Your Grooming Supplies Handy
You would require some essential beauty tools to get shapely and well-groomed eyebrows. Create a brow kit consisting of an eyebrow tweezer, a pair of small brow scissors, a brow pencil, and a brow brush. You can also keep cold compresses made from soaking cotton balls in cold water.
Step 2: Sit By The Natural Light
You must have an ample amount of natural light when you are shaping your brows. Poor light can be a hindrance to viewing your face or add to the mistakes like plucking extra hairs off the bow, doing very thin brows than intended, etc. To avoid such beauty mishaps, always sit near the window wherein natural light peaks in.
Also if you prefer to do your daily makeup or grooming at the dressing table, then ensure it has a proper focus light!
Step 3: Wash Your Face First
Before you start grooming your brows, make sure to wash your face first. Cleanse your face with a mild soap or facewash to remove any makeup or residue from skin products.
Step 4: Find Your Natural Brow Shape and Use a Brow Map Trick
When shaping the eyebrows, you must identify these essential parts of your brow, the head part (the area closest to your nose), the arch part (where the brow appears highest), and the tail part (where the brow ends i.e.part near to the outer corner of the eye).
You can consider using a brow mapping trick, that allows you to identify the key areas by using your nose as an origin point. The same will help you customize the brow and add symmetry and balance.
1) To get started, rest a brow tweezer or pencil vertically against the nose. It is actually where your brow must start. Mark this point faintly with a brow pencil.
2) Rotate the brow pencil in the outward direction and stop at the outer corner of the iris. This is the spot where the brow would have a natural arch. It is mostly at two-thirds of the way from the head to the tail end. Mark the spot with a pencil and move it further by stopping at the outer corner of the eye. Mark this end of the tail spot too.
3) Repeat the process for both eyebrows and connect these three markings with a straight line at both, above and below the brow.
4) The brow mapping trick helps you guide which hairs to tweeze (hairs outside the lines) and which to leave intact (hairs inside the lines).
Step 5: Tweeze the Hairs With Care and Check the Time
If you are using the brow map trick, then you can pluck the hairs outside the map or line. Ensure to use two hands for tweezing the hairs. Hold the skin tight with one hand and remove one hair at a time. Tweeze the hair at the direction of the growth. It helps protect the hair follicle and its regrowth.
Many times, it happens that, you will start tweezing and continue plucking the hair. And that’s not right and necessary. Give a maximum of fifteen minutes to shape the brows with a tweezer. Set a timer if you want to!
Step 6: Trim the Excess Hairs With Scissors
Once you are done with the tweezing process, the next step is to trim excess hairs with scissors. For that, comb the brows with a brush or brow gel and look for a few curly outliers (these hairs mostly appear as if they are jumping out of the eyebrow).
Also, make sure to snip one hair at a time. Do it with patience and focus. There is no need to hurry!
Step 7: Lastly, Use an Eyebrow Pencil
Once you have groomed or shaped the eyebrow with precision, it’s time to give one final touch to the brows. A brow pencil works great to fill in any sparse spots. Follow your natural brow shape when using the brow pencil. Just remember this brow mantra–Thicker hairs at the head, and thinner hairs at the tail!
skin care7 DIY Homemade Lip Balms To Give Natural Care To Your Lips
hair careDeepika Padukone To Priyanka Chopra: The Short Hairstyles Guide From B-Town Divas
make up tipsColour Correcting Concealers: Latest Beauty Trend To Get The Flawless Look
make up tips5 Chic Eyeliner Styles You Must Try
skin careAmal Clooney Beauty Routine: Consistency Is The Key, Folks!
skin careFarm To Face: Everything You Should Know About The Newest Beauty Trend
make up tipsClean Girl Beauty: The Beauty Trend That Hailey Bieber & Gigi Hadid Made Famous
hair careDIY Coffee Hair Masks For Beautiful Locks
make up tipsTips To Get An Instant Facelift With Makeup
hair careDeepika Padukone To Kareena Kapoor Khan, Learn To Replicate Their Rope Braid Ponytail Hairdo
skin careHailey Bieber’s Glazed Donut Skin: Newest Beauty Trend You Should Learn From The Model
hair care6 Easy Ways To Add Volume To Your Hair
- How Much Would A Good Home Cleaning Cost In The Grayslake Area?
- Guide to buying a used car in Singapore
- Got Dandruff On Eyebrows? Here Are 8 Simple Tips To Get Rid Of Eyebrow Dandruff
- Best Prime Day Smart Home Deals 2022: Sales to Shop Today | Digital Trends
- ‘The best way’ to clean ‘smelly’ washing machines in ‘four easy steps’ - ‘kills germs’
- ‘Genius’ mum shares easy drying hack which means you’ll never have to worry about it raining again
- How to make frappe iced coffee: Easy Greek-style recipe to try at home ‘summer essential'
- How to set up a home theater projector | Digital Trends
- 'Highest and Best' vs. 'Best and Final': A Homebuyer's Guide to Offers and Winning a Bidding War
- 'Looks brand new!' Easy way to clean burn marks off electric hobs - no scratching
- What Is 'Liquid Hair,' And How To Get The Glossy-Shiny Hair At Home
- I’m Yorkshire’s answer to Marie Kondo – there’s an easy way to declutter your home, my CLEAR technique works every time
- Homes Under the Hammer pair buy house with subsidence - and make £151k profit
- Birthday gift guide: Which watch to gift your Dad based on his personality
- Ultimate pet tech buying guide | Digital Trends
- Transfer Pokémon from Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl to Pokémon Home | Digital Trends
- Napa Valley travel guide: What to do in the wine region- from wineries to hot air balloons
- Homes Under the Hammer buyer makes £60k profit after simple layout change to bedroom
- Best home security camera 2022: the top outdoor and indoor cameras we've tested
- Homes Under the Hammer buyer boosts property value by just £11k despite £65k refurb
Easy Guide To Groom Your Eyebrows At Home have 1287 words, post on www.boldsky.com at September 15, 2022. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.