Let’s face it. We all have certain marks, spots, or even a scar on our faces. While it is right to embrace our beauty with its imperfections, there is no harm in using handy beauty essentials to hide certain flaws. A concealer is a lifesaving makeup essential that helps hide any marks, dark patches, pigmentation, and more. With the correct application, you can achieve a supple, flawless makeup look.
Concealers now come in more advanced versions or avatars, namely colour correcting concealers. These colour-enriched concealers are especially beneficial for an uneven skin tone and patchy skin!
Read on to find more about colour correcting concealers and how you can use them to form a flawless look!
What’s a colour correcting concealer?
Simply put, colour correcting concealers have a variety of shades that helps correct imperfections in your complexion. This type of concealer works great to balance the uneven skin tone and reduce blemishes, redness, and pigmentation. Ideally, you must use a colour-correcting concealer before you apply the foundation for smooth coverage.
How to apply a colour-correcting concealer?
Since colour-correcting concealers are available in various hues, you need to select the right shade to hide the marks or blemishes. Just apply it to the marks or intended area and apply the foundation as a layer over it.
Different Colours in a Colour Correcting Concealer Palette
The green colour sits opposite the red colour on the colour wheel. That’s why a green concealer makes a perfect choice to hide redness on your face. A green concealer is great for hiding pimples, and acne spots as well. Apply a green primer to minimize the redness and create an even look!
You may find a pink concealer in a concealer palette that may appear almost a peach or salmon pink colour. The pink hue is formed via a blend of yellow, orange, and red. Also, these colours sit opposite the green, purple, and blue on the colour wheel. So, those who have a lighter skin tone, use a pink concealer to hide or minimize undereye circles.
You will find the orange hue opposite to the blue in a colour wheel. That’s why an orange colour concealer will help hide the dark blue circles. Those with darker skin tones should use it to correct the uneven undertone issues. And those, who have lighter skin tones, should avoid orange. Go for a light pink or peach colour concealer instead.
The purple colour sits opposite the yellow on the colour wheel. Those with yellow skin undertones should opt for a purple primer or concealer. It will not only reduce yellow tones or spots from the face but also add brightness to it.
Extra Tips To Use a Colour Correcting Concealer
1. Go for the right color or shade that matches your skin.
make up tips5 Chic Eyeliner Styles You Must Try
skin careAmal Clooney Beauty Routine: Consistency Is The Key, Folks!
skin careFarm To Face: Everything You Should Know About The Newest Beauty Trend
make up tipsClean Girl Beauty: The Beauty Trend That Hailey Bieber & Gigi Hadid Made Famous
hair careDIY Coffee Hair Masks For Beautiful Locks
make up tipsEasy Guide To Groom Your Eyebrows At Home
make up tipsTips To Get An Instant Facelift With Makeup
hair careDeepika Padukone To Kareena Kapoor Khan, Learn To Replicate Their Rope Braid Ponytail Hairdo
skin careHailey Bieber’s Glazed Donut Skin: Newest Beauty Trend You Should Learn From The Model
hair care6 Easy Ways To Add Volume To Your Hair
beautyAlia Bhatt's Beauty Secrets Revealed
make up tips7 Makeup Hacks That Can Make Your Face Look Slimmer
- How will the pandemic change the face of beauty
- From Priyanka Chopra To Sonam Kapoor, The Celebrities Who Made Floating Eyeliner The Biggest Trend
- The best temporary hair colours to use at home: Pink semi-permanent, plus lilac and blue
- Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Miheeka Bajaj, Regina Cassandra, Radhika Apte And More
- Anushka Sharma's berry hue lip look is just perfect for the summer!
- Hina Khan’s Festive Mood Continues As She Flaunts Her Beautiful White Embroidered Sharara Suit
- Elsa McAlonan's Beauty Upgrades: How to achieve a flush of colour
- Strangely bizarre beauty hacks that actually work!
- The best bank holiday beauty deals on Amazon: Six deals and discounts worth checking out this weekend
- Makeup in the Age of Coronavirus: Let the Eyes Do the Talking With Lips Concealed Under a Mask
- Boob deodorant – the latest joke from the beauty industry
- Eid-ul-Fitr 2020: Ananya Pandey Gives Us Minimalist And Glamorous Eid Look
- Elsa McAlonan's Beauty Upgrades: How to nourish your smile with the new lip smackers
- Dua Lipa is the latest celeb to dye their hair in lockdown as she showcases her new RED locks in a series of stunning snaps
- Teen reveals how to achieve a flawless, streak-free tan for under £10 and it so easy
- The 'most beautiful and best preserved Dead Sea Scroll' reveals the ancient parchment was treated with mysterious salts to protect the texts
- All the Must-Have Items From QVC and HSN's Beauty With Benefits Shopping Event
- From Alia Bhatt to Kareena Kapoor: Bollywood stars love this jean trend
- How To Make Your Face Look Slimmer Using Makeup?
- Richa Chadha’s Western Fashion Is About Bold And Unconventional Choices; Take A Look At Her Outfits
Colour Correcting Concealers: Latest Beauty Trend To Get The Flawless Look have 934 words, post on www.boldsky.com at September 17, 2022. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.