Eyeliner accentuates your eyes and overall look. Period. It is a staple makeup product that every woman keeps handy in her cosmetic bag. Applying eyeliner comes under everyday makeup routine. It’s simply magical to see how a single-stroke liquid gel application makes your eyes light up and how!
Of course, basic eyeliner application comprises applying the liner as per the eyelid shape, but some interesting eyeliner styles can elevate your eye makeup in the chicest way possible!
Here’s a list of 5 chic eyeliner styles you can consider when you want to accentuate your eyes and make them a focal point in your look of the day:
1. Basic Winged Eyeliner
A basic aka sleek winged eyeliner look is super easy to achieve. To start with, you need to apply the eyeliner from the innermost corner of your eye and continue extending to the end tip. Ensure to apply the liner parallel to the eyelash line.
For a sleek winged eyeliner look, you need to keep the lower lash line bare or just the way it is!
2. Double Winged Eyeliner
A double-winged eyeliner is an extended or more dramatic version of a sleek winged liner. For a dramatic look, you can consider this look. For the upper lash application, follow a similar procedure to that of a sleek winged eyeliner look.
And for the lower lash, make sure to accentuate the same with a liner line. Also, fill in the space i.e. where two lines meet (at the end of the eye) with a chosen eyeshadow.
3. Cat Eyeliner
For that, extra-chic appearance, go for a cat-eye look! To achieve this feline-inspired look, you must consider opting for liquid eyeliner. To get started, form a thin outline at the inner eye and gradually create a thicker line till you reach the end of the eye line. Now extended the liner line in an upward direction to the end tip of your eyes. Enhance the cat eye look with a mascara application!
4. Smudged Eyeliner
To create a smokey eye look, consider opting for a smudged eyeliner look. This eyeliner look looks edgy, and dramatic, and is super easy to achieve. Firstly, create lines as you would for your regular eyeliner look, but with a kohl pencil. Blend the kohl well on the eyelids with the help of a smudging brush. Apply eyeshadow on the eyelids and blend well. You can add a bit extra eye shadow for that darker and more dramatic effect.
Since this look is extra-dark and edgy, keep the rest of the makeup subtle and minimal!
5. Graphic Eyeliner
This one is a bit artsy and super-dramatic eyeliner style. Neglect it if you always prefer classic, subtle makeup, or embrace it if you are someone who is not afraid of experimenting with edgy makeup looks!
With graphic eyeliner, you can create different artistic lines over your eyelids. You can even experiment with eyeshadow, liner, or eye pencil colour. For added glam, you can even blend soft pastels and bold colours. If not afraid to add neon hues to the eyes, you can ace the futuristic makeup look too!
make up tipsDeepika Padukone's Lipstick Looks Which Read Chic & Hot
make up tipsNavratri Makeup Tips To Look Fabulous, Stunning And Sweat-Free
women fashion6 Trendy Hair Accessories To Accentuate Your Hairdo
skin care7 DIY Homemade Lip Balms To Give Natural Care To Your Lips
hair careDeepika Padukone To Priyanka Chopra: The Short Hairstyles Guide From B-Town Divas
make up tipsColour Correcting Concealers: Latest Beauty Trend To Get The Flawless Look
skin careAmal Clooney Beauty Routine: Consistency Is The Key, Folks!
skin careFarm To Face: Everything You Should Know About The Newest Beauty Trend
make up tipsClean Girl Beauty: The Beauty Trend That Hailey Bieber & Gigi Hadid Made Famous
hair careDIY Coffee Hair Masks For Beautiful Locks
make up tipsEasy Guide To Groom Your Eyebrows At Home
make up tipsTips To Get An Instant Facelift With Makeup
- Bella Hadid is chic while joining Gigi to support father at Harvard
- Alexandra Burke leaves London studio in chic stone boilersuit
- Fashion icons share what style means to them
- The rejuvenation of Céline Dion as a style icon after the loss of her anchor. ‘She’s in a really good place.’
- Vampire chic: Gothic glamour rules, from fashion to makeup
- On the street: Shoppers opt for fun florals, glittery eyeliner and ruffles at Queens Center Mall
- Two chic New York guys are vying to be Esquire magazine's 'Best Dressed Real Man'
- LITTLE EDIE, BIG STYLE. The unlikely fashion icon continues to make her mark - on the stage and the runway
- Wilmington hair stylist favors joyful, exuberant style
- Classic meets music festival chic. This photographer has 'picture perfect' style
- 'Blair' would never wear that?! 'Gossip Girl's' Leighton Meester flaunts Boho chic style
- Wedding guest style guide for any dress code
- 'Hair's' bohemian chic is still hip
- Working it: Three women get style help to succeed at interviews
- What is that?! Check out Katie Holmes' puzzling soccer mom chic
- THE CHIC GODS. WITH THEIR STYLISH ACTORS, GQ NAMES BEST FASHION FLICKS
- Summer style made easy on these Web sites
- Tech chic: Gifts they can flaunt
- STYLE'S GOLD STANDARD
- All about the chic ‘Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ fashion
5 Chic Eyeliner Styles You Must Try have 924 words, post on www.boldsky.com at September 17, 2022. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.