If trends have taught us anything, it’s that there is always a new one every other week. Currently, most viral beauty trends promote dewy, glowing complexions like “glass skin” and “cream skin,” but now dolphins are taking the spotlight. Likewise, with hair – remember liquid hair?
‘Dolphin skin’ is the latest trend, coined by celebrity makeup artist Mary Phillips. The term refers to skin that appears dewy and glassy. Wearing dewy makeup and incorporating hydrating products into your skin-care routine can help achieve this look.
Step-by-Step Guide To Get Dolphin Skin
Basically, you want to build and enhance dimensions on your skin, focusing on the high points like your eyebrow bones, cupid’s bow, and cheekbones.
1. An illuminating primer is an excellent place to start
- It doesn’t take flawless skin to get the look, just some serious skin prep. Boost your radiance with a hydrating, illuminating primer.
2. Use highlighter drops to give your foundation a glow
- The glisten is enhanced when you add a liquid highlighter to your foundation at this stage. When it comes to foundation, you should choose something lightweight that blends well with a highlighter. Highlighter drops are an excellent way to achieve shine right from the start when mixed with foundation.
- When it comes to the dolphin skin look, avoid matte products.
3. Make sure you layer your shine products
- Layer different textures such as blush, balm, and highlighter on your face’s high points after your base are done.
- Various finishes will add depth and dimension – such as pearlescent highlighters followed by clear balms and cream or gel blushes for a youthful glow.
- Be sure to blend your layers seamlessly, so you don’t see any edges.
4. Add a sheer finish
- Apply a little gel highlighter over the face in the areas you want the light to reflect the most for the ultimate dolphin skin.
What Not To Use For Dolphin Skin
- Avoid matte products and highlighters with large particles, as these will create more texture on your skin, defeating the smooth sheen you’re aiming for.
- Also, avoid glittery and shimmery highlighters and setting sprays with alcohol, which will dry everything out. Also, super-rich creams can make everything slide off.
[image source: Instagram]
skin careGal Gadot Skincare Routine For Dewy, Glowing Skin
skin careKareena Kapoor Khan Birthday Special: 8 Beauty Tips From The Bollywood Diva
skin careKiara Advani’s Beauty Tips: 5 Things You Must Know
make up tips6 Bold Lip Tips For The Bold You
skin careTaking The Green & Clean Beauty Route: 8 Eco-Friendly Beauty Habits You Must Follow!
skin careTwo-In-One: 7 Quick, Single-Ingredient Masks For Your Hair And Skin
body careTips And Tricks To Make Your Nails Grow Faster
skin care12 Skincare Product Claims That Are Utterly Baseless! From ‘All Natural’ To ‘For All Skin Types’
skin care6 Christmas Beauty Tips To Keep You Glowing This Holiday Season!
skin care7 Beauty Tips For People With Psoriasis
make up tipsDisha Parmar Steals The Show With Her Soft And Glowing Bridal Makeup; Here's The Step-By-Step Guide
make up tipsHungama 2 Promotions: Shilpa Shetty Creates Magic With Highly Pigmented Purple Eye Makeup; Details Inside!
- Tips To Apply Makeup On Dry Skin
- DIY Gentle Face Scrubs For Dead Skin Removal
- 4 Steps to Bring More Much-Needed Diversity to Startup Culture
- 16 best face sunscreens that offer non-greasy SPF protection for every skin type
- Holi 2022: Skin And Hair Care Tips To Protect Them From Damage On This Festival Of Colours
- Easy Steps On How To Take Care Of Your Skin During Summer
- Why the controversial 'SLUGGING' method is the key to glowing, radiant skin - but only if you follow these key rules
- Model Charli Howard's 3 steps she 'makes sure' she does to battle acne - wash pillowcases
- Omar Kelly: A deep dive on the Dolphins depth chart after first round of free agency
- Dolphins updated depth chart has drastically improved after free agency
- The three steps you need to take NOW to get rid of a pesky pimple in two days
- Buccaneers have a new coach after Bruce Arians shockingly steps down, plus three teams vote against OT rule
- What Is Slugging: The New Korean Beauty Trend Taking Over Social Media; Is It Good For Oily Skin?
- Shallot growing tips and variety guide
- Oregon university affiliated children's hospital displays 'safe tucking' guide
- A simple guide to definitively answer whether or not you should quit your job
- This is why everyone is buying skin barrier repair creams
- We tried Kate Middleton's secret smokey eye makeup - watch our step-by-step video
- How to clean your earrings - the 7 steps to cleaning gold and silver earrings
- I cleared my common skin condition just by changing what I eat, says West Ham director Jack Sullivan
What Is Dolphin Skin? Step-By-Step Guide To Get Dolphin Skin have 821 words, post on www.boldsky.com at August 8, 2022. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.