Rakhi is a celebration of sibling bonding and camaraderie. Marking the end of the Hindu month of Shravan, Raksha Bandhan is the beginning of the upcoming months of festivities. During the celebrations and preparations of Rakhi, there is so much to do in terms of outfits, accessories, home decor, recipes, and more! With the celebrations comes the most important question – what will be your outfit of the day for Raksha Bandhan?
We round up some of the most fashionable kurtas and suit looks from celebrity fashion to make you get into ethnic mode on Raksha Bandhan!
Aditya Roy Kapur
Talk of ethnic fashion, and you will find Aditya’s name taking the first spot on the list. If symmetries and royal colours like reds and maroons draw your attention, then this look of Aditya is the one you should have for Rakhi celebrations. Style the crimson-hued short sherwani with black pants and leather shoes. Don’t miss out on an elegant brooch that will accentuate your outfit.
If you are the one who loves to play with glitter then this sequined blazer is just right for you. Go for the solid colours for the inner overalls and choose a blazer that is highly contrasting yet complements your base. Pulled-up sleeves and accessories like a bracelet and a watch are imperative to slay this cool look. Keep the hair messy or style it with gel, and you are all set to match your siblings’ style quotient this Rakshabandhan!
Jim has a classy style statement and his choice of outfits show it. If you want to stick to the classic shades like the blues, greys and blacks, go for a Nehru-collar sherwani just like Jim. To keep up with the festive spirit, choose a velvet or sequined fabric. Stick to the classic A-Line pants and add your touch of regality with a pair of mojris. A sleek line of kohl on the waterline is just right to add the dramatic quotient to your look for Rakhi!
If heavy embroideries, quirky colour combinations and short kurtas are a thing for you, then take notes from Kartik’s absolutely stunning look in a grey kurta with chikankari and yellow piping. Go for gel-styled hair and white pajamas. Accessorise with a fake stud in your ear if you don’t have a real piercing and wear a bracelet in your hand. Juttis for this look are a must, and ta-da! You are all set for the Rakhi picture!
Wishing you a voguish Rakshabandhan with your siblings!
festivalsRaksha Bandhan 2022: Dos And Don'ts While Celebrating Rakhi
recipesSpecial Treat To Your Sweet Toothed Siblings This Raksha Bandhan: How To Prepare Lemon Layer Cake
festivalsRaksha Bandhan 2022: Mythological Stories Behind Rakhi Festival
zodiac signsExpert Article: What Kind Of Sibling Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign?
zodiac signsBest Rakhi Colours And Raksha Bandhan Gifts For Brothers As Per Zodiac Sign – Expert Recommends
pulseRaksha Bandhan 2022: Best Gift Ideas For Your Brothers And Sisters
festivalsRaksha Bandhan Astrological Remedies For Good Luck Of Brother(s)
fashion trendsTop 10 Rakhis That Are A Perfect Blend Of Tradition As Well As Fashion Statement
festivalsRaksha Bandhan 2022: Date, Time, Rituals, Celebrations, History And Significance
festivalsRaksha Bandhan 2022: Beautiful And Simple Mehendi Designs To Decorate Your Palms With
bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon And Nupur Sanon's Rakhi Celebration In Similar Ethnic Outfits Will Melt Your Heart
festivalsRaksha Bandhan 2020: Date, Muhurta And Significance Of This Day
- Suit up: business attire ruled the runway at men's fashion month
- From Malahide to men's fashion week: meet rising star Robyn Lynch
- Indian Actor Revels in Meme-Fest Over Hilarious 'Troll' Post
- See all the best dressed men from the Golden Globes red carpet
- 2018's Emerging Style Icons: The fierce and incredible women who've shaped our fashion choices
- Basic black tuxes are out: A-list men experiment on red carpet
- Empire actor victim of heinous chemical attack in suspected hate crime
- What is Best Gift Ideas for New year?
- Porn actor fined for threesome on Tube
- The cultural moments that defined 2018
- The best Next, Amazon, Currys and M&S Boxing Day sales
- Final goodbye: Roll call of some around the world who died in 2018
- Are these Liverpool's biggest Instagram stars?
- Top 100 Russian and Soviet movies
- All the celebrities and famous people who died in 2018
- Here are some of the celebrities we have lost in the last 12 months
- Heading to the cinema? All the big movie releases screening this week reviewed
- 27 shops in Liverpool DEFINITELY worth a visit
- Ed Evanko’s final curtain call: Singer-turned-priest passes away at age 80
- Has #MeToo made us better people or not?
Raksha Bandhan Outfit Ideas for Men: Fashion Cues From Bollywood Actors have 791 words, post on www.boldsky.com at August 10, 2022. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.