Taapsee Pannu is undoubtedly one of the most sought-after actresses in B-Town today. Her on-screen stellar performances in Pink, Thappad, Rashmi Rocket, and now Dobaaraa speak for themselves. What’s more? Taapsee is applauded for her offbeat contemporary fashion sense as well!
If one were to define her style, it can be simply termed as daring & experimental. Whether clubbing a saree with a distressed jacket to flaunting brocade print on a ballgown; Taapsee’s fashion aesthetics are relatable and adaptable for modern SHE!
Here’s a list of Taapsee’s contemporary fashion outfits that are worth getting inspired from:
Taapsee looked like a glam doll in a strapless brocade dress by designer Ashwin Thiyangarajan. She picked this 'thoughtful’ ensemble that was crafted with scrapped pieces of traditional brocade fabric. The contemporary dress featured a corset top that flowed into an exaggerated floral skirt.
The Rashmi Rocket actress teamed up this color-coded outfit with golden earrings and kept her hair interesting with a messy bun.
A bralette is one contemporary piece of clothing that could be teamed up with almost anything. For a photoshoot, Taapsee looked like Boss Babe in a monochrome outfit. She wore a sultry bralette with a black trench coat (don’t miss the white lining detailing) and wide-legged pants. Her love for messy bun hairdo was seen with this look too!
The pantsuit trend is reigning the contemporary fashion and looks like Bollywood divas too can’t get enough of this boss lady outfit. Taapsee went for a classic three-piece black suit with a basic white shirt. The most catchy factor of her look was definitely a pair of black dress shoes. Also, hair tied in a messy bun is her inevitable style factor!
A top or overcoat with ethnic embroidery is a timeless trend and for contemporary fashion, it is working! The Thappad actress showcased her love for Kutchi Traditional weave by selecting an Achija jacket by the label Kiaayo. Taapsee layered the black turtleneck top and fitted denim!
Vibrant Co-Ord Set
For the perfect vacay vibes, Taapsee nailed the vibrant Co-Ord set by designer Varun Bahl. The breezy outfit featured a traditional Mughal-inspired jaali pattern all over. She elevated the fun-vibe look with statement handmade earrings.
Is there anything timeless than an Indian saree? Nope. The talented star featured an outlandish Indian outlook on one of her offshore travels. Taapsee sported a simple white and golden cotton saree with an electric blue deep V-neck blouse. It was her chosen accessories including oxidized silver bangles, white sneakers, and cat-eye sunglasses that added a modern twist to her desi attire!
Ms.Pannu always ensures to present her love for six yards on both, professional and off-duty looks. Trust her to always choose a different style route and nail it like a true diva.
Taapsee looked flamboyant in a stripes saree which she clubbed with a sleeveless denim jacket. Working a denim jacket as a blouse was simply fantastic! For comfort, she put her best foot forward with white sneakers
One may argue that retro fashion is the bygone chapter but in contemporary times, retro style does find a space pretty silently. Taapsee sported a fun floral print color-coded purple shirt and green checkered high-waisted pants. The heeled boots and red retro-ish sunnies supplemented the funky retro attire!
bollywood wardrobe7 Times Ranveer Singh Broke Gender Stereotypes In Fashion
bollywood wardrobeAnanya Panday's Love For Sultry Bralettes
fashion trendsBirthday Special: 4 Times Manisha Koirala Proved Ethnic Wear In Whites Were Made For Her!
bollywood wardrobeDeepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Ananya Panday: 7 Celeb-Approved Ways To Style Skinny Jeans
bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt Slays Casual Fashion As She Returns From Italian Babymoon With Hubby Ranbir Kapoor
fashionAnne Heche – Decoding The Late Actress’ 'Effortless' Style
bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, Kareena Kapoor Khan: Bollywood Guide To Maternity Fashion
fashion factsPrincess Diana's 10 Most Iconic Fashion Moments Of All Time
women8 Stylish Tops To Wear With Bodycon Skirts
women10 Fashion Hacks To Use If You Have Flabby Arms
menIconic Japanese Fashion Designer Issey Miyake Passes Away At 84: Tribute
bollywood wardrobeKoffee With Karan 7: Sonam Kapoor Nails Maternity Fashion in Black Off-Shoulder Gown!
- Radikaa Sarathkumar Joins Taapsee Pannu’s Comedy Project; Shares Adorable Picture On Instagram
- On Amitabh Bachchan & Jaya Bachchan’s Marriage Anniversary, Their Movie Fashion As A Couple Decoded
- Malaika Arora Glams Up In A Stunning Silver Sequin Dress And Gives Major Cocktail Fashion Goals
- Richa Chadha’s Fashion Seems Inspired By Parveen Babi’s Jawani Jaaneman Look
- The 10 best beat ‘em up games on PC
- Amitabh Bachchan Treats Us With His Dapper Look In 4 Different Eye Glasses From The Sets Of KBC
- We Can’t Get Enough Of Malaika Arora’s Glam Look In Sequin Saree Gown, Here’s How Much It Costs!
- Happy Birthday Shibani Dandekar: Her 5 Edgy Party Outfits That Will Inspire The Diva In You
- Sanjana Sanghi’s Black Outfits Will Make You Want To Up Your Party And Formal Wear Wardrobe
- Malavika Mohanan Gives Newly-Wed Bridal Vibes In Her Pretty Red Saree, On-Point Jewellery And Alta
- MEET THE TIMES 50 MOST DESIRABLE WOMEN 2019
- Chhichhore Turns 1, A Look At Sushant Singh Rajput And Shraddha Kapoor’s Outfits From The Film
- Cannes 2015's Noteworthy Hairstyles
- Here’s How Pretty You’ll Look On Your Wedding If You Invest In Niti Taylor’s Pastel Bridal Lehenga
- On 14 Years Of Lage Raho Munna Bhai, Sanjay Dutt’s Floral Shirts From The Film That Impressed Us
- Yashika Aannand In Lehenga, Lehenga Saree And Saree, Which Ethnic Look Of Hers Is The Best?
- Kajal Aggarwal’s Simple Outfit Or Anasuya Bharadwaj’s Stylish Number, Which One Will You Prefer?
- Hina Khan’s Neon Yellow Make-up Will Lift Your Spirits Instantly
- Erasing Erasure in If Found…
- 'I still have
Decoding Taapsee Pannu’s Contemporary Fashion Game have 1004 words, post on www.boldsky.com at August 19, 2022. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.