A BINMAN allegedly unleashed a foul-mouthed tirade at a woman after finding potato peel in her bin.
Charlotte Wallace claimed she heard the council worker yell “scummy f*****g p***k” at her house after spotting the food waste inside her blue bin.
The incident was caught on Charlotte’s CCTV camera, which she has sent to the council with a formal complaint about the binman.
Stoke-on-Trent City Council has apologised and told her it will be looking into the incident.
She said: “Normally I wouldn’t be at home at that time because I’d be at work.
“I heard him shout ‘scummy f*****g p***k’ up at my house, then go to his mate and say ‘scummy f*****g b******s.”
“Our CCTV camera was able to pick up some of it.”
“But he shouted in the street so everyone could hear, like any passers-by or my neighbours. Anyone who heard him would be wondering what the problem is.
“I complained to the council about this and they said they’d look into it, but they’re not going to be able to tell me if they actually do anything.
“Meanwhile I’m left with a full bin until the next collection day. They suggested I use a cardboard box for my recycling, but that’s not going to last very long in this weather.”
A Stoke-on-Trent City Council spokesman confirmed the incident was being investigated.
He said: "We thank Charlotte Wallace for raising this. Our binmen, and all council workers, work to very high standards, and we expect no less from all employees.
“We're looking into the circumstances around this allegation and would like to apologise to Ms Wallace for any distress that she may have experienced.”
- 3 Hints What Men Find Attractive in Woman
- Tips When Recycling Waste Via Compost Pile
- The Whole Truth and Nothing But the Truth - The REAL Story And History Behind The Whole Food Craze
- Soaring Food Prices - Time To Take A Look At The Way We Use Our Food
- The Political Ploy of Fear
- The best films of 2012
- "Death-Love, In Oakland Cemetery" ((A Story Of Horror)(Second Revision)(Part One Of Two))
- Developing a Winter Porch Pantry
- Monsters on a Bus
- Safer Sex Menu
- How to Put Lipstick on a Real Pig
- Short Story - Protesters
- Mother's Day in Jail - Charleston, SC
- The Mohammad Papers - Poetry
- The Anecdote of - The Basilisk-de Notre Dame (Revision - 2-2008)
- Japan Travel - Rotary Group Study Exchange Goes to Japan, Article Nine
- 10 Beauty Tips That Are Ecologically Sound and Free!
- Glover Bight in Cape Coral Florida - Under the Boardwalk
- My European Adventure
- Bobby Riggs - The Big Sting! Aspen Hustle - Part Three
Woman who left potato peel in recycling bin catches binman’s foul-mouthed tirade on CCTV – but who is in the right? have 477 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 18, 2021. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.