The pink colour symbolizes affection, harmony, and kindness and so you may want to flaunt the colour pink on this day, and we know that you all love wearing pink-hued traditional outfit. Hina Khan, Anu Emmanuel, Aditi Rao Hydari, Bipasha Basu Grover, and Sanya Malhotra are here to inspire you with their pink outfits for Dussehra.
Photographer Courtesy: CHINTHUU KLICKS|photographer
Anu Emmanuel’s Pink Embellished Saree
Anu Emmanuel’s pink saree is ideal for festive occasions and you can take an embellished pink saree inspiration from the actress. She wore a pink saree that came from the brand Saksham Neharick and her attire was accentuated by silver tones and she teamed her ensemble with a sleeveless pink blouse that went well with her saree. She upped her look with a pair of silver jhumkis from Méro. The makeup was highlighted by glossy-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and impeccably-applied kohl. The sleek middle-parted tresses completed her look.
Picture Source: Instagram
Aditi Rao Hydari’s Pink Sharara Set
Sharara sets make for a popular occasion wear as shararas are comfy and festive. Styled by Sanam Ratansi, Aditi Rao Hydari wore a sharara set that featured a full-sleeved kurta and sharara bottoms. The multi-hued neckline of her kurta accentuated her attire and as such, her ensemble was enhanced by multi-hued floral tones in white hue. Her attire came from the Label: Anushree. She teamed her ensemble with golden wedges that went well with her ensemble. She sported a pair of silver jhumkis and the makeup was marked by pink lip shade and a tiny pink bindi. The middle-parted softly-curled tresses rounded out her avatar.
Photographer Courtesy: Anurag Katailiha
Sanya Malhotra’s Pink Ruffled Saree
Styled by Sukriti Grover, Sanya Malhotra also left us awestruck with her pink ruffled saree that was designed by Pritika Vora. It was a fuchsia-pink saree that she wore, which had ruffled detailing and she teamed it with a sleeveless pink embellished blouse, adding to the festive touch. Her nature-inspired earrings were statement and came from Minerali. She also wore a striking ring that came from the label, Kohar by Kanika. Her makeup was highlighted by magenta-pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The curly tresses hairdo completed her avatar.
Picture Source: Instagram
Bipasha Basu Grover’s Pink Long Overlay Look
Some of you might want to just want to flaunt an overlay or a long jacket and if that’s the case with you, you should certainly take cues from Bipasha Basu Grover. The actress wore an embellished traditional outfit that was sequinned and she teamed it with an overlay that featured pink floral accents, and it enhanced her look. Her ensemble was designed by Varun Bahl Couture and she notched up her look with heavy silver jhumkis from Azotiique by Varun Raheja. The makeup was marked by glossy pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The softly-curled tresses rounded out her look.
Picture Source: Instagram
Hina Khan’s Pink Separates
Hina Khan looked amazing in her separates, which featured collared shirt and flared trousers. Her pink ensemble was accentuated by white-toned patterns and she paired her ensemble with a pair of white-hued sports shoes. She accessorised her look with a delicate neckpiece and studs. The makeup was marked by pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The ponytail wrapped up her look. So, if you want to wear something light and fun for festive occasion, go ahead and wear a pink outfit.
So, whose attire and look did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.
- Naagin Actress Surbhi Jyoti Gives Fashion Goals To All Fusion Outfit Lovers In A Dark-Blue Ensemble
- Rockstar Actress Sanjana Sanghi Gives Ethnic And Western Fashion Goals With Her Two Gorgeous Outfits
- Bigg Boss 13 Contestant Rashami Desai’s Blue-Hued Refreshing Floral Dress Is A Perfect Summer-Wear
- Amyra Dastur Looks Like A Diva In A Dark-Green And Fuschia-Pink Lehenga With Matching Jewellery
- Jamai Raja Actress Nia Sharma Gives Party Fashion Goals In A White Shirt And Black Ruffled Skirt
- Kajol And Nysa Devgan Give Mother-Daughter Goals In Colour Co-ordinated Outfits And White Sneakers
- Margaret Qualley is a makeup-free beauty as she wears a baggy sweat outfit while on a run in 'stay at home' Los Angeles
- Cara Delevingne and Ashley Benson rock casual outfits as they take break from self-quarantining with stroll around their neighborhood
- Lady Gaga is a tribal warrior in a hot pink PVC bustier and matching wig as she returns to electro-dance pop glory in video for new single Stupid Love
- Martha Stewart, 78, proves she still has the same killer legs she had as a model in the 1960s as she wears a sheer MINI DRESS to the Vanity Fair Oscar party
- Cardi B almost spills out of her VERY low-cut pink gown as cheeky husband Offset grapples with her assets at Clive Davis' star-studded annual pre-Grammy gala
- See the stars' Oscars outfits
- Reese Witherspoon Kept Every Outfit from
- Vicky Kaushal Looks Savvy As A Judge For A Talent Contest; Aamir Khan Snapped Out And About In City
- Rakul Preet Singh Sizzles In Her Lavender Draped Saree But Her Dainty Necklace Has All Our Attention
- Angrezi Medium witnesses a drop in box-office collections on its fourth day
- Kiara Advani’s Jumpsuit Is What Every Denim Lover Must Have In Their Fashion Wardrobe
- Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Sizzles In A Strapless Black Bodycon Dress And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her!
- Rani Mukerji’s Top 5 Fashion Trends From Her Superhit Movies
- Kriti Sanon Gives Major Summer Fashion Goals To College-Going Fashionistas In A Blue Floral Dress
Dussehra 2021: Sanya Malhotra And Other Actresses Will Convince You To Wear Pink Outfits have 1133 words, post on www.boldsky.com at October 14, 2021. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.