Rose Leslie and Kit Harington leave church after getting married
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Game of Thrones actress Rose Leslie, 34, wowed at the Met Gala 2021 as she attended the star-studded event alongside her husband Kit Harington, 34. She looked incredible in a canary yellow, sleeveless gown by Oscar de la Renta, which featured a sweetheart neckline and pleated hemline.
The star, who has been in New York currently filming upcoming HBO drama The Time Traveller’s Wife, paired heels with the ensemble, that offset her porcelain complexion.
She opted for a dash of scarlet lipstick, and styled her auburn locks in a chic chignon.
Her hubby and former co-star Kit, complimented her colourful attire perfectly, as he sported a white tuxedo by Saint Laurent.
This year was the actress’ first ever Met Gala appearance, having taken advantage of being in the city while the iconic event took place.
Rose Leslie and Kit Harington ooze glamour as they grace Met Gala 2021 for the first time (Image: GETTY)
Rose looked incredible in a canary yellow, sleeveless gown by Oscar de la Renta (Image: GETTY)
Posing on the famous staircase at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the couple, who recently welcomed a baby boy together, were in their element as they posed for snaps.
Elsewhere, their GOT co-star Maisie Williams, left fans completely bamboozled with her appearance at the event.
Ditching the bleach blonde hair she surprised everyone with earlier this year, the actress went back to black, as she graced the red carpet for this year’s Gala.
With the theme of the iconic night celebrating In America: A Lexicon Of Fashion, Maisie certainly understood the assignment as she donned a gothic look in an all black leotard with long train.
The pair looked in their element as they posed for snaps (Image: GETTY)
Kit sported a white tuxedo by Saint Laurent (Image: GETTY)
House Stark (Image: GETTY)
She matched the dress with black heeled shoes and tights with jewelled detailing, as her hair morphed into a dramatic bow on top of her head.
The star opted for dark eyeshadow and liner for added effect, with a dark lip and black and green nails.
She really did look the epitome of striking as she strutted the red carpet posing for photos, and fans couldn’t get enough.
Rushing to social media, they shared their thoughts on her get-up.
DON’T MISS… Jeremy Clarkson leaves locals ‘fuming’ after announcing plans for farm [LATEST] Megan Fox drives fans crazy at VMAs 2021 with SEE-THROUGH outfit [PICTURES] Britney Spears announces engagement to boyfriend Sam Asghari [BREAKING]
One exclaimed: “MAISIE WILLIAMS LOOKING UNRECOGNIZABLE AND SERVING ASF.”
Another agreed: “Almost did a double take looking at Maisie Williams!”
“Maisie Williams has so many looks I can’t keep up #MetGala,” a third said.
A fourth joked: “The many faces of Maisie Williams #MetGala.”
“Omg this is Maisie Williams! She?? DID THIS,” a fifth cheered.
While a sixth noted: “Maisie Williams really ate with this, now this is a Met Gala outfit #MetGala.”
It comes after she pulled a fast one on viewers of the Brit Awards earlier this year as she showed off her new look.
- Snow Jr. is here. 'Game of Thrones' stars Rose Leslie, Kit Harington welcome baby boy
- Game Of Thrones stars Kit Harington and Rose Leslie welcome baby boy
- BAFTA TV Awards 2021: Claudia Winkleman rocks a black poncho dress with bedazzled fringing and stilettos
- New movies 2021: what to watch in theaters this year – and which films are streaming
- The 30 Hottest TV Shows to Watch in Summer 2021, From ‘Loki’ to the New ‘Gossip Girl’
- From 007 to Peter Rabbit – it’s time to enjoy a classic night at the movies
- Paddy MSP hiked by Rs 72 to Rs 1,940/qtl for 2021-22
- These Are the 100 Best Films of All Time, According to Critics
- 18 best cocktail kits & ready made cocktails for delivery – all you'll need for your home happy hours
- Hurricanes I am least scared of based on name alone in 2021
- 9 Gender reveal ideas 2021: Cakes, confetti balloons, cannons & more
- National Rose Day: The best deals on Rose to snap up before Saturday
- Bandcamp Friday, May 2021 Edition: Support Artists by Buying This Music
- Most popular baby names of 2021 – with a Meghan Markle-inspired entry taking the top spot from Olivia
- Are Time’s Stephen Graham and Hannah Walters a couple in real life?
- 12 Onscreen Romances That Turned Into Real Life Love
- Robinson-Moon Arts & Entertainment
- Sacha Baron Cohen celebrates The Trial of the Chicago 7's win at the SAG Awards as he is joined by glamorous wife Isla Fisher
- Kate Middleton's wedding dress inspired Kim Kardashian, Kelly Clarkson & more brides
- From Adline Castelino To Katrina Kaif, This Doll Artist Is Replicating The Fashion Looks Of Divas In His Dolls
Rose Leslie and Kit Harington ooze glamour as they grace Met Gala 2021 for the first time have 952 words, post on www.express.co.uk at September 14, 2021. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.