The 18-year-old is fresh from her historic win at the US Open, where she became the first qualifier ever to win a Grand Slam and the first British woman since Virginia Wade in 1977 to win a major.
So, what better way to celebrate than hitting one of the biggest parties in town.
Emma ditched her tennis kit for the night and arrived at the red carpet at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday donning a black and white printed silk twill crop top and skirt from Chanel.
Once inside, she was able to mingle with stars such as Jennifer Lopez, Ben Affleck, Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, Justin Bieber and fellow tennis champion Serena Williams.
The teen, from Bromley, admitted it feels surreal to have been sitting her A Levels just a few months ago to now being one of the most talked-about names around the world.
Reflecting on her US Open win, she said this week: 'It's pretty unbelievable. Never did I think when I came here to New York that I would walk away with the title.
'We were joking about making it a three-week stay here but it actually happened and I think the key to that has just been really focusing on one point at a time.
'I haven't got ahead of myself in any moment in any of the matches, so that's something that I'm very proud of and I managed to stay extremely focused and it managed to get me the title.'
However, she's still down to Earth as Emma revealed the first thing she will buy after pocketing $2.5million (£1.8m) in prize money are a new pair of AirPods.
This year's Met Gala theme, meanwhile, is In America: A Lexicon of Fashion, described as an exploration of the nation's sartorial identity and a deep dive into American ingenuity.
Got a story?
If you've got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us [email protected], calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we'd love to hear from you.
- The inside story of Three 6 Mafia’s historic Oscars win that shocked everyone 10 years ago
- Rio's poor watch Olympic opening from rooftops of slum
- How Reddit cofounder Alexis Ohanian and tennis superstar Serena Williams met and fell in love
- Kimmel cracks Trump jokes as 89th Oscars open
- 'Moonlight' wins best picture at Academy Awards
- ‘Hamilton’ swept the Tony Awards with 11 wins — here are all the winners
- ‘La La Land’ waltzes off with big win at Golden Globes
- ‘Moonlight’ wins best picture at botched Academy Awards
- ‘La La Land’ wins big at Golden Globes
- Democrat Jones wins stunning red-state Alabama Senate upset
- Suu Kyi’s party wins historic Myanmar polls
- New York City’s iconic Four Seasons restaurant is about to relocate — here’s a look at its historic past
- Golden Globes open with tribute to Paris attack victims
- Will BIFA win boost Metro Manila’s Oscar chances?
- Opening a new chapter of China-Philippines relations
- Opening a new chapter of China-Philippines relations with renewed friendship and deepened cooperation
- Celebrations as Australians back same-sex marriage
- Jamie Foxx explains the networking tricks he used to launch his Grammy-winning music career
- Erdogan wins Turkey referendum
- Trump wins in Republican convention
Met Gala 2021: Emma Raducanu celebrates historic US Open win partying with A-listers have 606 words, post on metro.co.uk at September 14, 2021. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.