Mouni Roy was a vision to behold in her black saree. The Gold actress has been waiting for her upcoming movie, Baithe Baithe to release soon and she posted a couple of her black-hued saree pictures, which had our attention. Apart from her saree, it was her makeup game too that was strong as well. So, if you are looking forward to wearing a black saree and thinking of what makeup can go well with the hue, we have you sorted.
Styled by Anuradha Khurana, her saree was beautifully draped and came from Kalki Fashion. It was an embellished saree with glittering tones and casually pinned palla. Her saree was also impeccably pleated and she teamed her saree with a matching half-sleeved blouse that absolutely complemented her black shimmering saree. Well, her saree made for a perfect party and wedding occasions wear. Her look seemed jewellery-free and we honestly felt that jewellery was not really necessary with this look of hers.
However, her makeup game totally won us. Mouni’s look was kept minimal and muted. The light-pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and smokey kohl. So, this is the kind of makeup you need in order to slay it in the black saree look. The middle-parted softly-curled tresses rounded out her gorgeous avatar. Mouni Roy looked pretty as ever. So, how did you find Mouni Roy’s attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.
Photographer Courtesy: Mamik
- Mouni Roy, Kubbra Sait, Tahira Kashyap, And Tabu Slayed It In Their Edgy Dresses
- Kareena Kapoor slays in this hand-painted ‘Bebo’ saree. See pics
- I now refuse to play Red Dead Redemption 2 at anything less than 5120x1440
- The best gaming monitor 2019: the 10 best gaming screens of the year
- The 25 hardest video games of all time
- Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- Kajol Birthday Special: Here Is An Ode To The Actress’ Best Beauty Looks
- On Regina Cassandra's Birthday, Take A Look At Her Impeccable Fashion Sense
- The Dothraki Are Dead. Does
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Zombies Voyage of Despair Easter eggs
- Elisabeth Moss dazzles in a black and silver metallic dragon dress while Aubrey Plaza and Tiffany Haddish follow suit in leggy looks on the MTV Movie Awards red carpet
- Ali Smith: 'He looked like the finest man who ever lived'
- Dave Chappelle Dropped Some Truth (With a Little Help From Chris Rock) on This Week’s ‘SNL’
- The black detective who infiltrated the Ku Klux Klan
- 'I want to be the biggest face on television'
- Actors Dev and Paoli have a blast with Rachna Banerjee on 'Didi No. 1'
- Naomie Harris takes the plunge in cleavage baring snakeskin print minidress at New York fashion launch
- Planescape: Torment Enhanced Edition - an elegant remastering, with a few exceptions
- Why Call of Duty Has Run Its Course (And the Best Alternatives)
- Trump, terror and Brexit: Biggest stories of 2016, the year the world was rocked by tragedy
Mouni Roy Looks Drop Dead Gorgeous In Her Shimmering Black Saree; Her Makeup Game Is Strong Too! have 702 words, post on www.boldsky.com at July 27, 2021. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.