If there is any actress in South industry who has been the talk of the town constantly, it’s Yashika Aannand . The actress is an avid social media user and through her stunning pictures, she keeps the interest of her fans alive. Her Instagram feed is full of fashion photo shoots and gorgeous makeup looks. From minimal to bold to glam, she has been acing all makeup looks like a pro and inspiring us. Recently, Yashika shared a set of pictures from her latest photo shoot, where she was seen flaunting eye-soothing pink makeup look. Since she sported a super stylish denim attire, she also added a hint of powder blue eyeshadow to her eye makeup look. Her cheekbones were enhanced by a lot of highlighter while with a lovely shade of pink lipstick, she balanced her look. The Zombie actress’ this makeup look seemed ideal for those women who like to keep their look chic and feminine. So, here’s how you can recreate her complete makeup look.
What you need
Steps to follow
• Prime the T-zone of your face.
So, what do you think about this makeup look of Yashika Aannand? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Yashika Aannand’s Instagram
- Lea Michele cuts a stylish figure in pleated pink dress at pop up shop event in NYC
- Glossier founder Emily Weiss: ‘Beauty has very little to do with looks’
- A Lookback At The Year: The Best Beauty Looks Of 2019
- Deepika Padukone Oozes Elegance In This Smokey Brown Make-up Look
- Katrina Kaif, Pranutan Bahl, And Other Divas Look Their Fashionable Best At Salman Khan's Bash
- Best & worst dressed celebrities of the year: A look back at 2019
- Leona Lewis parties in a plunging pink sequin gown as she and husband Dennis Jauch celebrate New Year's Eve in Las Vegas
- EastEnders star Maisie Smith flaunts her abs in a pink co-ord as she enjoys filming break alongside Danielle Harold and fitness enthusiast Lucy Benjamin
- Katie Holmes dons VERY leggy look at boyfriend Jamie Foxx's hotel... after his Tonight Show appearance
- America Ferrera looks fierce in fuchsia as she joins Fran Drescher and Anna Camp at NBC's Comedy Starts Here event in LA
- Kareena Kapoor Khan shines bright like the sun in this gorgeous ensemble
- Kim Kardashian posts pic of herself in the makeup chair as the reality TV star plugs her KKW cosmetic line
- All new skincare and makeup arrivals you need to try this month from Glossier's new lip glosses to a moisturiser that protects AND perfects
- Ellie Goulding goes makeup free as she touches down in Miami with husband Caspar Jopling... after getting the last number one of 2019
- Deepika Padukone Plays With Denims For Her Latest International Magazine Photoshoot
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Announces Special Makeup Collection
- Take a Bow Like Katy Perry & Madelaine Petsch
- Radhika Apte’s Beauty Look For Emmy Awards After Party Is Perfect For All You Minimalists
- #FashionCheatSheet: Get Jacqueline Fernandez's Travel Look In Just 4944
- 'I want to bathe like a goddess!' Lush Cosmetics is creating a bath bomb inspired by Ariana Grande's God Is A Woman music video - and the singer herself has already tested it out
Yashika Aannand’s Latest Pink Makeup Look Is For Those Who Likes To Keep It Chic And Feminine! have 768 words, post on www.boldsky.com at June 15, 2021. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.