Home Health Health oi-Amritha K By Amritha K on June 8, 2021 On 08 June Tuesday, the Govt. announced a new set of guidelines for the upcoming national COVID-19 vaccination programme from 21 June. As per the revised guidelines, there are some changes that will become effective from 21 June, such as free coronavirus vaccines to states and union territories for inoculation of all above 18. On Monday, PM Modi had asserted that vaccine supply would be increased significantly in the coming days. The Centre has now decided to buy 75 per cent of jabs from vaccine makers for free supply to states. In comparison, private sector hospitals will continue to procure 25 per cent of vaccines, but they cannot charge more than Rs 150 per dose over the pre-fixed price  . Here’s what you need to know about the revised guidelines for COVID-19 vaccination in the country. COVID-19: Cleaning And Hygiene Tips To Help Keep Coronavirus Out Of Your Home COVID-19 Vaccine Wastage Reduction To Allocation Criteria: All You Need To Know The important pointers from the set of revised guidelines are as follows  : The vaccines will be provided free of cost across states and union… Read full this story
- FDA Releases Revised Guidance on Device Modification Policy
- IFPMA Releases Revised Code for Interactions with Health Care Professionals and Other Stakeholders
- Regulators Release Revised Proposed Executive Compensation Rules
- Senate Committee Releases Report on Potential Stark Law Changes, Hearing Scheduled
- CMS Releases CY 2017 Final Rule Implementing Changes to Outpatient Prospective Payment System
- Energy and Environment Weekly Update - Week of June 10, 2013
- New York’s Revised Nonresident Audit Guidelines: A Tool for Taxpayers?
- Energy and Environmental Law Update - Week of June 24, 2013
- Financial Services Legislative and Regulatory Update - Week of June 24, 2013
- Digital Single Market Policy, Energy and Climate Change, Internal Market, Financial Services: EU Policy Update for August 2015
Centre Releases Revised Guidelines For COVID Vaccination Drive: What Changes To Expect From 21 June? have 294 words, post on www.boldsky.com at June 8, 2021. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.