Home Pregnancy parenting Postnatal Postnatal oi-Shivangi Karn By Shivangi Karn on May 6, 2021 Every year on the second Sunday of May, Mother’s day is celebrated to mark the importance and contribution of mothers or motherly figures in the family and society. For women who have just embraced motherhood might feel that the responsibilities have increased. If a new mom is a diabetic, the responsibilities double as she has to take care of the infant and keep her glucose levels managed simultaneously. Diabetes is a chronic condition characterised by insufficient production or dysfunction of insulin hormone. Pregnancy also involves significant changes in the levels of hormones such as progesterone, estrogen, cortisol, leptin and many others. Therefore, in new moms with diabetes, problems related to breastfeeding and milk production could be increased due to uncontrollable sugar levels along with disruption in the balance of other hormones, even after childbirth. These could lead to short and long-term complications in both the mother and the newborn.  Bilateral Inguinal Hernia In Newborns In this article, we will discuss some of the health tips for new moms with diabetes. These tips will help them breastfeed their child without any complications and will also provide… Read full this story
- Mother’s Day 2020: Health Tips For Busy Moms
- Mother’s Day Gifts For New Moms
- Arjun Rampal wishes girlfriend Gabriella Demetriades on Mother’s Day, calls her ‘a fine mom’
- Mother’s Day 2020: Sonam Kapoor shares pics with mom Sunita and mother-in-law, Ishaan Khatter says ‘mom for president’
- Celebrities, Sports Figures, Politicians Give Mother’s Day Shout-Outs To Their Moms In Online Salutes
- Beyonce wishes Tina Lawson a happy Mother's Day by reprising her new rap shout-out: 'my mama was a savage'
- Coronavirus Crunch: No Happy Mother’s Day This Year For New Jersey’s Merchants
- Mother's Day Playlist: 20 Songs for Mom
- Coronavirus live updates: Mothers’ Day celebrated in different ways around the world
- For Mothers Day, Lowe's promises to deliver $1M in flowers to senior homes
Mother’s Day 2021: Health Tips For New Moms With Diabetes have 322 words, post on www.boldsky.com at May 6, 2021. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.