Home Beauty Women fashion Women Fashion oi-Aayushi Adhaulia By Aayushi Adhaulia on May 29, 2021 Owing to lockdown, everything is at halt. While visiting salons have become like a dream come true for all of us now, but on a positive note, let’s admit it has also given us enough time to pamper ourselves at home. Over the past one year and a half, we all have been taking the matter of self-care into our own hands, be it trimming our hair or giving ourselves a flawless at-home manicure. Many beauty enthusiasts, nail-artists and nail-addicts have spent lockdown perfecting their skills and nailing some amazing nail art trends. And why not? After all, it’s the best time to experiment and improve our skills, right? So, for all those of you who love nail art, we have come up with 5 coolest and unique designs, which you can try during the lockdown. Take a look. View this post on Instagram A post shared by NAIL ART ✨ (@radiantnailart) 1. The Emoticon Nail Art Emoticon nail art is one of the trendiest designs you can try. The design is all about designing different emojis or cute and funny facial expression on each… Read full this story
- Nail art: A hands-on introduction to fabulous style
- The Dangerous Art of Pyotr Pavlensky
- 5 Queer Art Shows to See In New York City Right Now
- Celebs try to out-camp each other at wild Met Gala
- Trying for a new look for Twin Cities condo buildings
- Summer Arts Preview 2019
- Is Spam Trying to Tell Us Something?
- Eric Dreyer Returns to Dallas to Lead Arts District Restaurant
- Goodbye to the Amarillo Art Mall
- Midwest Travler: Unique lodging options in Wisconsin Dells
5 Coolest And Unique Nail Art Designs You Can Try During The Lockdown have 274 words, post on www.boldsky.com at May 29, 2021. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.