Owing to lockdown, everything is at halt. While visiting salons have become like a dream come true for all of us now, but on a positive note, let’s admit it has also given us enough time to pamper ourselves at home. Over the past one year and a half, we all have been taking the matter of self-care into our own hands, be it trimming our hair or giving ourselves a flawless at-home manicure. Many beauty enthusiasts, nail-artists and nail-addicts have spent lockdown perfecting their skills and nailing some amazing nail art trends. And why not? After all, it’s the best time to experiment and improve our skills, right? So, for all those of you who love nail art, we have come up with 5 coolest and unique designs, which you can try during the lockdown. Take a look.
1. The Emoticon Nail Art
Emoticon nail art is one of the trendiest designs you can try. The design is all about designing different emojis or cute and funny facial expression on each nail. To get the similar design, first paint your nails well with different eye-popping colours. Allow it to dry and then using black nail art pen, draw the emoticons on each nail, according to your preference.
2. The Pink And White Swirl Stripes
Pink is among the favourite colours for most of us. And hey, if it’s yours, you got to flaunt it in the best way. The swirl stripes look fancy, cool, and attractive. To get the look, first paint your nails with a pastel pink nail enamel. Once it gets dry, pick two different and darker shades of pink and with the help of a pen, create the swirl stripes, close to each other. Create another swirl stripe with white colour. To get the shimmering accents, apply glitter and then apply a coat of transparent nail polish to get the finishing look.
3. The Neon Cow Print
Neon colours will never go out of trend. In fact, they are much in talk these days. If bright neon colours aren’t eye catching, we don’t know what is! Many of us have actually tried out the trend by painting the nails with different neon colours. So, now, it’s time to up the game. Apply the colour only to the top half part of your nails and then coat it with cow print and it’s sure to steal the attention.
4. The Nature-Inspired Art
Nail art is a great way to express your emotions, feelings, and your love for anything. Many love to paint their nails with different designs to express themselves. If you are a nature-lover, there are many different ways to flaunt your love for nature through different designs. One can draw rainbow, clouds, trees, flowers, grass, and other designs to show their love for nature.
5. Penguin-Shaped Nail Art
Just like for nature-lovers, there are a plenty of options to show their love through different intricate designs. For example, if you have great art skills and love penguins, the penguin-shaped nail art is the best design to flaunt. Else, it’s better to see some tutorials before experimenting with this nail art. You can also opt for other birds or animals, according to your wish and preference.
So, what do you think about these nail art designs? Which one would you like to try out? Let us know that in the comment section.
- Commentary: After giving $130 million in art to LACMA, the Ahmanson Foundation says: No more
- Come for the princesses and stay for the ... interpretive dance? Disneyland’s new parade ups the art ante
- Police carry out controlled explosion on part of nail bomb that exploded at a mosque an hour after Lee Rigby's funeral
- Young arts run free: the 50 best things to do in the UK for zilch
- The coolest Arduino projects you can build at home
- Culinary Arts in India: Everything you need to know about this field
- Epic Cheese Pull: How Taco Bell Nailed Its Innovative New Quesalupa
- Sharpshooting Graphic Design in Times Square, With Michael Bierut
- Janelle Monáe Says Louboutin Shoes Are "True Art" at Opening of His Paris Exhibit
- FMIA—3 A.M. Wakeup Call with Andy Reid: Talking Meatballs, Mahomes and Trying To Rip Out Hearts in Miami
- J'adore Dior! Lady Amelia Windsor, 24, wears the designer's creations head-to-toe as she steps out in a strapless green midi dress and £1,250 leather boots at Paris Fashion week
- Why is Microsoft trying to turn its Surface business into the next Nokia?
- The London River Park: place for the people or a private playground?
- Frances Morris to become new Tate Modern chief
- Karl Lagerfeld: Inside His Passionate Life of Fashion, Celebrity, and Choupette
- Commentary: Where Barrie Kosky, Europe’s hot opera director, wants to make his American splash
- Nothing Prepared Them for the BOMBSHELL Returning on Bluray
- Jimmy Buffett's "Escape to Margaritaville" Thru 3/7 at The Dolby
- From perfume to mascara — eight clever hacks to help you save on cosmetics and must-have toiletries
- 27 things to do in London when it rains
5 Coolest And Unique Nail Art Designs You Can Try During The Lockdown have 1125 words, post on www.boldsky.com at May 29, 2021. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.