Vaccine Envy So your friends who are frontline workers have gotten their shots, as have the elderly and other essential workers, but when you see some younger people in line, it can make you wonder if they are jumping the cue or if they are legit. Truth is that most states have opened up the shots to anyone 16 and older so that’s what’s going on, but that may bring up all kinds of uncomfortable and negative feelings known as "vaccine envy ." It's understandable to feel this way, given the scarcity of vaccine and how scary this pandemic is. Wherever your place in line—and these days that largely depends on what county you live or work in— breaking the rules to get an early vaccine is just not cool. It's better to wait your turn. Of course, some places have extra vaccine and have made some exceptions, and if you received your shot that way, good for you. But please don't flaunt the fact, especially if you got your shot early, by posting on social media or by telling everyone you know. It can make others feel worse, and you don't need to add any negativity to what's going on in the… Read full this story
- Britain is the envy of the world: Globe hails British first as Covid vaccine is rolled out (despite some sniping from the French)
- Pensioner, 91, becomes 'national treasure' with interview about Covid vaccine as he describes being late after he 'couldn't find anywhere to damn well park', shows off 'very unexciting' immunisation card and says 'I can hug my granddaughters now'
- UK regulator dismisses Bell's palsy fears over Pfizer vaccine after report reveals four cases of face paralysis in 22,000 people in the US – but the condition happens JUST as often in the general population
- Revealed: 'National treasure' V-Day pensioner, 91, is Eton-educated anti-apartheid campaigner who calls Desmond Tutu a friend and met Martin Luther King... but seems to have NO IDEA who Piers Morgan is
- Coronavirus infections fall 30 per cent across England and by 50 per cent in North in second lockdown, study finds
- Only 732 pubs out of 38,277 in England will be able to open in Tier 1 as brewers warn of Christmas beer shortage
- South Korea and Japan called in the military to fight Covid. As winter looms, they aren't taking any chances
- The Hill's Morning Report - Fearing defeat, Trump claims 'illegal' ballots
- Charlamagne tha God re-ups with iHeartRadio for 5 years
- A croak, a cough, then hot tears of joy... Matt Hancock didn't just milk it - he wrung every last drop: HENRY DEEDES watches the Health Secretary weep on live TV
Vaccine Envy have 442 words, post on www.psychologytoday.com at April 7, 2021. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.