Home Health Wellness Wellness oi-Shivangi Karn By Shivangi Karn on April 6, 2021 Summer and buttermilk go hand in hand. When the scorching heat of the sun increases our thirst and dehydrates our body, buttermilk helps quench our thirst and keep the body hydrated by replenishing the lost electrolytes. On the other hand, buttermilk also serves as a great weight loss drink during the summer. The low calorie in buttermilk, along with essential antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and proteins may help burn the fat, fuel the body with great energy and provide satiety, thus preventing the consumption of junk foods and helping in losing weight easily. In this article, we will discuss the association between summer, buttermilk and weight loss. Take a look. Why Watermelon Juice is An Excellent Refreshing Drink For Summer Buttermilk During The Summer During the summer, all that the body needs is to stay hydrated and cool. The hot environment in summer often causes excessive sweating and loss of water from the body, making us dehydrated on the way. Chaas or buttermilk is a staple drink in many parts of India, widely known for keeping the body cool and hydrated. It is prepared either from low-fat milk… Read full this story
- A wellness center may help in weight loss
- Fitness hacks for summer-ready bodies
- 6 realistic ways to lose weight if you don’t want to give up booze, according to a nutritionist
- Colin Kaepernick lost ‘a ton’ of weight, and it’s becoming an issue
- Watsons makes summer more fun
- If Weight Watchers really wants to keep its millennial members, here’s the one thing it should fix
- The ‘Oprah Effect’ can’t fix Weight Watchers’ biggest problems
- A new campaign weighs in on your weight and health
- The best way to keep off that holiday weight has nothing to do with exercise
- READ – AND LOOK HOT – THIS SUMMER!
Summer, Buttermilk And Weight Loss: Are They Related? have 302 words, post on www.boldsky.com at April 6, 2021. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.