Home Yoga spirituality Festivals Festivals oi-Prerna Aditi By Prerna Aditi on April 7, 2021 The Ekadashi tithi in the Hindu month of Chaitra has great significance. The Ekadashi tithi of Krishna Paksha in the Chaitra month is observed as Papmochani Ekadashi. The day is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. The festival is considered to be quite important for Hindus. This year the festival falls on 7 April 2021. Today we are here to tell you more about this festival. Scroll down the article. Lord Vishnu’s Aarti Lyrics In English And Hindi Date And Muhurta In every month, the eleventh tithi during the waning and waxing phases of a month is known as Ekadashi. The Chaitra Krishna Ekadashi is observed as Papmochani Ekadashi. Since this year the festival is being observed on 7 April 2021, the muhurta for this festival begun at 4:21 am on this date and will end at 5:07 am on 8 April 2021. The Vijay Muhurta will stay from 02:17 pm to 03:07 pm on 7 April 2021. The Godhuli Muhurta will be from 06:16 pm to 06:40 pm on 7 April 2021. The Amrit Kal Muhurta will be from 04:44 pm to 06:24 pm on 7 April… Read full this story
- Mobile Technology Makes Online Dating The New Normal
- The scariest software project horror stories of 2012
- How the Sixers can evolve with Al Horford
- Linux champion Munich takes decisive step towards returning to Windows
- Why Isn't Random Hooking Up Scary Anymore?
- Inching closer: NHL CBA extension could be in sight
- How to stop breast-feeding: Nine tips for weaning
- How Countless Sexy Models on Instagram Could Be Affecting Your Relationship
- The 12 Best Things EVER About Being Single
- Aboriginal Medicine
Papmochani Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance have 254 words, post on www.boldsky.com at April 7, 2021. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.