SHARON Osbourne has just quit her job on US telly but another member of her family will soon be taking to the screen. Daughter Kelly is reinventing herself as an actress. The former reality star has revealed she has sold four different ideas to TV channels, which will see her taking her debut roles. Kelly spent several months writing during lockdown last year, following a three-year break from work when she ploughed her life savings into recovery from addiction to booze. And 16 years after the end of her family's raucous MTV show The Osbournes, she hinted one of her upcoming projects could be a return to reality TV, while others will involve music and fashion. In a new interview, London-born Kelly said: "I'm a full-blown actress. I started a project two months after getting sober. "I am in training every day and in acting classes every day and really preparing for this new thing that all starts and stops with me being good at it, so it's a lot of pressure. "I also sold three more TV shows this week. It's all what I did in quarantine. "I was like, 'I want to do a TV show about this… Read full this story
- Upcoming concerts in Phoenix: Billy Joel, Post Malone, Cardi B, Kelly Clarkson
- “If Beale Street Could Talk:” Unsubtle but effective
- What led to Ozzy Osbourne biting the head off a bat in Des Moines
- Which farewell tours are legit, and which retiring artists won't quit
- Transcript: Nadia Schadlow talks with Sandy Winnefeld on "Intelligence Matters"
- Kelly Clarkson preps for big music, book, TV and film projects.
- 'Surviving R. Kelly' finale: The most shocking claims
- With a gift for the pitch, and the gift of confidence from the get-go, Ambika Singh launches Seattle startup Armoire
- George H.W. Bush: Why we're not talking about his history with women
- Paul Whelan in Lefortovo prison: No toilet paper for days
Kelly Osbourne launches acting career as mum Sharon quits US show The Talk have 327 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at April 5, 2021. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.