Hanuman Jayanti is a Hindu festival that marks the birth anniversary of Lord Hanuman. In a Hindu year, Hanuman Jayanti is observed twice. Once it is observed in Chaitra while the other is observed in the Kartik month. This year Hanuman Jayanti falls in the month of Chaitra will be observed on 16 April 2022. Today we are here to tell you more about this festival.
Hanuman Jayanti 2022: Date And Muhurta
Every year Hanuman Jayanti is observed on the Chaitra Purnima tithi. This year, the Hanuman Jayanti will be observed on Saturday, 16 April 2022. The Purnima Tithi will begin at 02:25 on 15 April 2022 and the Purnima Tithi will end at 00:24 on 16 April 2022.
Hanuman Jayanti 2022: Puja Rituals
- After bathing early in the morning, place a wooden platform on the North-East direction of your house or the puja room in your house.
- Now put a red cloth on the platform.
- Now place the image and/or idol of Lord Rama and Hanuman.
- Offer yellow flowers to Lord Rama and red flowers to Lord Hanuman.
- After this, offer Bhog prepared in ghee and jaggery.
- Chant ‘Ram Ramaya Namaha’ for Lord Rama and ‘Om Hrim Hanumate Namaha’ for Lord Hanuman.
- Now apply roli mixed in the sesame oil.
- Offer jasmine flowers and oil to Lord Hanuman.
- Perform the aarti of Lord Hanuman and Rama.
- After this, distribute the Bhog among people.
Hanuman Jayanti 2022: History And Significance
- Lord Hanuman is considered to be the monkey God as His face resembles to that of a monkey.
- In order to please Lord Hanuman, you can also worship Lord Rama as the former is devoted to the latter.
- Hanuman Jayanti is one of the popular festivals observed in North Indian states.
- On this day, people decorate the temples of Lord Hanuman and Rama and perform the puja with full rituals.
- The day is believed to be highly auspicious and therefore, begin important works on this day.
- It is believed that worshipping Lord Hanuman on this day fulfils one’s desires and wishes.
- Lord Hanuman blesses those who worship the deity with full devotion and pure intentions.
faith mysticismHanuman Jayanti 2021: Things That You Can Offer To The Deity
festivalsHanuman Jayanti 2021: Know About The Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
festivalsHanuman Jayanti 2022: Date, Time, Puja Rituals, Mantra, And Significance
faith mysticismHanuman Chalisa In English: Lyrics, Meaning, Importance And Benefits Of Chanting Hanuman Chalisa
lifeHanuman Jayanti 2022: Quotes, Messages And Wishes To Share On This Day
faith mysticism7 Powerful Mantras Of Lord Hanuman To Chant To Seek His Blessings
faith mysticismHanuman Jayanti 2020: Story Behind The Birth Of Ramayana's Hero
festivalsHanuman Jayanti 2020: 5 Interesting Facts Related To Ramayana
festivalsHanuman Jayanti: Facts About Lord Hanuman And Significance Of The Day Among Hindus
festivalsHanuman Jayanti 2020: Facts About Lord Hanuman
- Diwali 2018 – Here’s why Hindus celebrate the festival of lights and the origins of the day
- Yom Kippur: Significance Of The Holiest Day In The Jewish Calendar
- When is Hajj 2018, what date does it start and end and what’s the reason for the Islamic pilgrimage to Mecca?
- Religious Holidays 2019: Complete Calendar For Christian, Jewish, Islamic, Hindu, Buddhist Religions
- World greets 2019 with concerts, fireworks
- New York prepares to join world in welcoming 2019
- UEFA’s Financial Fair Play Regulations: Neymar, Mbappe and PSG’s transfer policy – “Financial Doping” or Market Forces?
- The American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012 and Anticipated Medicare and Medicaid Payment Reforms
- Jewish Pilgrimage to Tunisia’s Ghriba Synagogue Ends Peacefully
- Finance boss issues stark warning over Derbyshire County Council’s budget cut targets
- With SGR Repealed, Replacement Policy Creates New Priorities-- Sustainable Growth Rate
- Work/Life: Can We Ever Give Up the Work/Life Ghost?
- Africa Update for October 2015
- Energy & Environment Update - January 13, 2013
- Insight: Clearing the West Bank of bombs for baptisms
- Ramadan timetable 2019 – UK times for prayer, fasting, Itfar and Suhur
Hanuman Jayanti 2022: Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival have 682 words, post on www.boldsky.com at April 26, 2021. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.