Home Health Nutrition Nutrition oi-Shivangi Karn By Shivangi Karn on April 7, 2021 Lingonberries ( Vaccinium vitis-idaea L.) are a type of berries that are small, red and that taste sour but with a tinge of sweetness and bitterness. They are rich in dietary polyphenols with potent antioxidant properties, omega-3 fatty acids and plant sterols, all that contribute to good health. Lingonberries grow in clusters and are probably mistaken for cranberries. The difference between the two are: the prior is small and round and grow mainly on short stalks, while the latter is a bit large and grow on long stalks. In this article we will discuss the health benefits of lingonberries. Take a look. 5 Easy Summer Salads With Their Health Benefits And Recipes Nutritional Profile Of Lingonberries Lingonberries contain vital dietary micronutrients and bioactive compounds such as polyphenols, vitamins and minerals. Polyphenolic compounds in lingonberries include anthocyanins, flavonoids, polyphenolic acids and procyanidins.  The major vitamins in this berry are vitamin A, C B1, B2 and B3 while minerals include calcium potassium, phosphorus, iron, zinc, magnesium and manganese. Health Benefits Of Lingonberries 1. Reduce weight A study has shown that lingonberries have promising effects on the weight of… Read full this story
- Pongal, Til Laddu And More: Health Benefits Of Foods Prepared During Sankranti
- Magic Mushrooms: Do They Have Any Health Benefits?
- Amazing Health Benefits Of Pine Nuts (Chilgoza Pine Nuts)
- 11 Health Benefits Of Pomegranate Tea And How To Make It
- How porridge got posh: With a growing number of oat products claiming greater health benefits, we look at how the breakfast staple has improved... but is it any better for you?
- Survival of the fittest: There's 'no limit' to health benefits of exercise for our hearts, study claims
- 10 incredible benefits of Giloy
- The cold truth about losing weight (and keeping germ free): Research shows keeping yourself cool DOES have a host of health benefits
- Health benefits of apple cider vinegar
- Papaya leaf juice: Health benefits, how to make and the right way to consume
10 Health Benefits Of Lingonberries With Ways To Consume And A Recipe have 326 words, post on www.boldsky.com at April 7, 2021. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.