Home Health Wellness Wellness oi-Amritha K By Amritha K on March 16, 2021 Every year, 8 March is observed as International Women’s Day (IWD). A global day celebrating women’s social, economic, cultural and political achievements, Women’s Day also marks the need for accelerating gender equality. The theme for International Women’s Day 2021 is ‘Choose To Challenge,’ promoted with the hashtag #ChooseToChallenge. Purple, green and white are the colours of International Women’s Day, where purple signifies justice and dignity, green symbolises hope, and white represents purity, which has been a controversial topic. In the event of Women’s Day , let’s take a look at some of the most common health issues that affect women during the different stages of age. This article talks about the following topics: Common diseases that affect women in their 20s Common diseases that affect women in their 30s Common diseases that affect women in their 40s and over A. Women In Their 20s Doctors emphasise that women in their 20s should get regular health check-ups during this phase. The body undergoes major hormonal shifts  . The following are some of the diseases, which are commonly reported in women in their 20s. 1. Lupus Lupus is… Read full this story
- IPL cricketer Aryaman Birla takes break from cricket due to mental health issues
- FCA Knew Nothing About Sergio Marchionne’s Health Issues
- Expansion of controversial 'GP by Skype' service to be offered to every patient by 2021 risks worsening GP crisis across the UK, warns Cambridge professor
- Important Nutrients Women Should Consume At Different Ages
- Caesarean Section: ”Women can now decide the birth date of their babies’
- 'Women have been woefully neglected': does medical science have a gender problem?
- Women who give birth through IVF are 40% more likely to experience severe bleeding, sepsis or need to spend time in intensive care
- Pharmacists warn of a 'surge' in shortage of common medicines
- Marathon: Health Benefits, Injuries & Diet Tips
- First it was pay and pensions…now women have to mind the gender health gap
Women’s Day 2021: Common Health Issues That Affect Women From Their 20s To 60s have 327 words, post on www.boldsky.com at March 7, 2021. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.