Home Health Wellness Wellness oi-Lekhaka By Lekhaka on March 8, 2021 Unmoda, a sustainable and ethical fashion and apparel brand by NC John & Sons Pvt Ltd, has launched the ideal solution for sustainable menstruation – reusable period underwear that is comfortable, durable, and ethical. It is made of 4 layers and offers stain-free, leak-proof, odour-free, and antibacterial protection. The brand was founded in response to the growing need for sustainable solutions for menstruation. Menstrual hygiene products contribute to a staggering 6 per cent of all municipal waste in India. 1 million sanitary pads are generated monthly to meet the demand from menstruating girls and women, which results in the production and disposal of 12 billion pads annually in India, alone. This is extremely concerning because a singular pad can take up to 800 years to decompose. Unmoda strives to fill this gap with a product that is accessible to all and good for the environment. “Each of us has to take responsibility and play an active role to save the collective future of our planet”, Alexander Neroth, CEO of N C John & Sons garment division and founder of Unmoda, states. Unmoda wants to shift focus to creating apparel… Read full this story
- Former Ultimo undies boss Michelle Mone reveals she suffered a breakdown when hubby left her on Christmas Day
- Women stick to their favourite pair – despite having drawers stuffed full of bras
- A third of women would consider missing their Christmas party if they are on their period
- Women are now selling their ‘lovingly used’ knickers for up to £4,000 online
- How Netflix series Orange Is the New Black caused the used underwear trade to explode
- How Katie Price made her millions… best-selling books, an underwear line and becoming a reality TV queen
- Ready for another crazy day at the U.N.?
- Lidl unveils fashion-forward clothes line for plus-size women (and men!) – with prices starting at just £1.99
- Real Housewives of Cheshire’s Seema on ‘shocking’ co-star Ampika as she launches new collection
- Keeping Europe's food safe and sustainable
Unmoda Launches Sustainable Period Underwear On Women's Day have 325 words, post on www.boldsky.com at March 8, 2021. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.