Source: Mickey A. Feher/MindsetMaps International Mindset is a tricky phenomenon. It is often like being on autopilot but without awareness of the program. For example, a CEO client of mine likes to state that feedback is very important. Yet when it comes to critical moments, he absolutely shuts down and doesn’t listen to anyone. When he thinks business is as usual, though, he asks for a lot of feedback, often from people with questionable expertise, and allows himself to be influenced. His goal is to scale his business, but his mindset seems to be a real obstacle with a constant change of direction. Another client, a senior leader , is looking for more satisfaction from her work. She has been with the same company for over a decade. Her mindset has created an impassable obstacle. She believes that she can either choose to do the thing she loves and give up her financial security or do the work she hates and be secure. She says it feels like being on a leash… and not being able to break free. But what is mindset? According to a scientific definition, “a consistent pattern of thoughts about a specific topic can become a mindset, which… Read full this story
- Martial Arts For Life Mastery - Becoming the Master
- The Highest Form of Martial Arts
- The Mindset of Improvised Weapons
- Top Ten Art Collectors - A Bird's Eye View
- The Story on Ancient Egyptian Art Gifts - The Strength of a Culture
- Art in the Abstract
- Abstract Art - A Brief
- Byzantine Art - Grandeur in the Art History of Eastern Roman Empire
- 3 Simple Rules For Framing Art, Prints and Posters
- Which is More Important For Self Defense, Firearms Or Martial Arts Training?
The Subtle Art of Taming Your Mindset have 282 words, post on www.psychologytoday.com at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.