Home Women Women oi-Lekhaka By Lekhaka on March 10, 2021 ‘A mother is always put on more of a guilt trip than men are,” says Sania Mirza in the latest issue of Femina . The living embodiment of girl power in Indian sport, Sania Mirza has been making all the right moves from the moment she stepped onto the tennis court as a teen. Be it after injuries, marriage or motherhood, Sania has always made a smashing return to tennis. Acing the roles of wife, mother, and sporting icon to perfection, Sania shines in the February issue of Femina in a cover story that sees her smashing the patriarchy and encouraging mothers through her awe-inspiring journey. Having become a mother back in October 2018, the opportunity to make a comeback to the sport that made her a global icon was tough, but only a matter of time. Speaking about it, Sania shares, “The first step was losing around 23 kilos. Once that happened, I started to look at coming back. About six months after I gave birth to Izhaan, my body told me that it was a realistic possibility that I could make a comeback.” Just like for any sportsperson… Read full this story
- How Justin Bieber’s marriage to Hailey Baldwin left heartbroken Selena Gomez in rehab and urging 144m fans to ‘forget her’
- Daughter’s declaration of love rocks relationship with mom
- Film Review: Happy Christmas
- North West Doesn’t Need Protection from Her Mother Kim Kardashian’s Breasts
- Summer fare '09: 'X-Men,' 'Terminator' and 'Star Trek' are just the beginning
- Holiday at the movies: FJI previews the November and December releases
- Meet Trail Life USA, Conservatism's Answer to the Boy Scouts
- Can 'The Bachelorette' Recover From Its Front-Runner's Instagram Scandal?
Sania Mirza Talks About Marriage, Motherhood And Matches In Latest Issue Of Femina have 283 words, post on www.boldsky.com at March 8, 2021. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.