Home Health Wellness Wellness oi-Shivangi Karn By Shivangi Karn on March 5, 2021 On 1 March, India began with the second phase of vaccination against COVID-19. The first drive was completed for healthcare and frontline workers, and now, the second phase includes people over 60 years of age and people over 45 with existing medical conditions or comorbidities. The pre-existing medical conditions may include diabetes, heart disease, end-stage kidney disease, a respiratory condition, valvular heart disease or any immune disease. According to the reports, around 4.27 lakhs doses of the COVID-19 vaccine have been administered to people till 7 PM on Monday. People can do registration and get the slot for vaccination timing and place through the CoWIN portal (cowin.gov.in) and the AarogyaSetu app. Covaxin And Covishield: What To Know About These Two Approved Vaccines In India How To Self-Register For COVID-19 Vaccine 1. Check the eligibility first – people who are over 60 years and those over 45 years with certain pre-existing medical conditions are eligible for the registration. 2. On the CoWin portal www.cowin.gov.in, verify your mobile number with the OTP received. 3. On the AarogyaSetu app, go to the CoWin option, then the vaccination tab and click… Read full this story
- Centre likely to cap veterinary drug prices
- End the MMR vaccine ignorance: Myths and online scare stories have seen children's vaccinations plummet and infections soar, which is why the Mail is launching a campaign to encourage parents to inoculate
- UIDAI Offers These Six Services At Aadhaar Centres. How To Book An Appointment Online
- Watch: Near Bengaluru, First Detention Centre For "Illegal Foreigners"
- Edited Transcript of BN4.SI earnings conference call or presentation 17-Oct-19 9:30am GMT
- Edited Transcript of FTV earnings conference call or presentation 24-Oct-19 9:30pm GMT
- Assam BJP asks government to file affidavit in Supreme Court against Prateek Hajela’s proposal
- More than 120 homeopaths trying to ‘cure’ autism in UK
- Income Tax Department Kicks Off E-Assessment With 58,000 Cases
- Troughs in BJP tenure
How To Self-Register For COVID-19 Vaccine On CoWin, And List Of Vaccination Centres In India have 311 words, post on www.boldsky.com at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.