Home Fashion Bollywood wardrobe Bollywood Wardrobe Aayushi Adhaulia By Aayushi Adhaulia | on March 5, 2021 Summers are here and so is the time to switch ourselves to light colours and mini dresses and take proper advantage of the season. And guess what, popular Indian Television actress Hina Khan agrees with us and for the proof we have her latest post on Instagram. Recently, the diva took to her handle and posted a set of pictures, where she was seen sporting printed blue co-ords. With her such comfy look in an easy breezy outfit, she gave us major summer fashion goals and we can’t wait to switch our summer mode on. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it. So, Hina Khan was decked up in white co-ord set, which was accentuated by intricate leaf-shaped patterns from dark blue colour. Her set consisted of a strappy plunging-neckline crop top that she layered with a matching puff-sleeved open-front jacket. The Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 actress teamed her top and jacket with a high-waist same-patterned pencil mini skirt. She completed her look with a pair of pointed neutral-toned heels and accessorised her look with two gold-toned chain… Read full this story
- FDCI X LFW: Hina Khan Owns The Red Carpet In Manish Malhotra’s Exquisite Pastel Lehenga
- Hina Khan’s New Pictures From Maldives In Colourful Beach Outfits Are Setting Major Vacay Goals
- Hina Khan’s Colourful Co-ord Sets Are All You Need To Upgrade Your Vacation Fashion Wardrobe
- 12 Light And Healthy Summer Foods To Eat
- World Health Day: Light And Healthy Summer Foods To Eat
- Ayurvedic Tips To Keep Yourself Cool This Summer
- Summer Heat Tips: What To Wear, What To Eat And How To Beat The Heat
- 5 Easy Summer Salads With Their Health Benefits And Recipes
- Why Is Ice Apple A Must-Have Summer Fruit?
- Tips To Keep Your Heart Healthy During The Summer
Hina Khan Lights Up Our Summer Mood As She Flaunts Printed Blue Co-ord Set In Her Latest Post On Instagram have 309 words, post on www.boldsky.com at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.