After a year of lockdown, social distancing, and the constant drumbeat of bad news about COVID-19 , it's quite likely that you have developed a certain amount of fear about ever leaving your home. There is, of course, value in protecting yourself and the people you care about by following public health advice. You may attribute the fact that you're still around to having adhered strictly to these measures. However, with the vaccine now available, government officials are beginning to ease those restrictions. Mask mandates are going away in several states in the U.S. You may not agree with these decisions, but they do signal (one might hope) that normal life is getting closer and closer to becoming a reality. Now imagine, when it is truly safe, that you have the ability to get out of the house and go shopping, eat at restaurants, and perhaps even travel to a vacation destination. However, before you feel ready to take the plunge, perhaps your employer decides it's time for you to return to the workplace. Rationally, you know that people who had to work outside the home throughout the lockdown didn't have the same choices that you had if you've been able… Read full this story
- New Dog Checklist: Everything You Need To Welcome Your Puppy Home
- Their U.S. roots date back centuries, but these Latinos still wonder if it’s enough to belong
- Who is Theresa May: A profile of UK's new prime minister
- Katie Hill, After the Scandal
- Quentin Tarantino On ‘Once Upon A Time’, His Vision Of ‘Star Trek’ As ‘Pulp Fiction’ In Space, And Hopes To Turn Leo DiCaprio ’50s Western ‘Bounty Law’ Into Series
3 Ways to Calm Anxiety When You’re Afraid to Leave Home have 285 words, post on www.psychologytoday.com at March 6, 2021. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.