Source: Photo by Mateusz Dach from Pexels What happens when you turn the page on your work life to a new chapter can be a blessing or a curse. It all depends on your mindset and your willingness to engage in new, open-minded thinking. Our mindset covers a wide span that includes how we see ourselves and the limiting beliefs we carry. Most importantly, it can bring us to new awareness or keep us locked in loop-thinking. Here's a story to better explain my point: Meet Harry, a successful surgeon, who was contractually required to sell his interest in his practice after reaching a specified age. This was no surprise and we spent years talking about the challenges of his next step. First, we looked at Harry's financial picture. It was stable and successful, from the standpoint of meeting his needs and desires for the rest of his life. He was an avid fisherman with several grandchildren that he and his wife wished to spend time with at his country getaway. Together they had laid out the important aspects of life after work. It included exercise, travel, fishing, theater, live music, and time with family. The day finally arrived when… Read full this story
- Dating For Men, Spiritual Dating I - How 'No-Self' Can Get You & Her Fine Self Dating
- Dating for Men - Five Ways to Banish Rejection in Your Dating
- The Christian Life is Like a Journey With Many Hazards Along the Road - Leaders Need to Teach This
- The Key (A Fairytale) - The Final Chapter (Part 4) A Promise to Keep
- The Matrix
- The Key (A Fairytale) - Chapter 5 - Fertile Soil (Part 3)
- How to Attract Girls Or the Top 3 Ways to Get Girls to Notice You
- 10 Clever Ways to Spot the Best & Worst Dog Trainers on the Web Or in Your Town!
- Words Of Encouragement For A Woman Facing Infertility or Miscarriage On Mothers Day!
- Psychic Insights and Astrology for Spring 2008
Men, What Does Your Next Chapter Look Like? have 326 words, post on www.psychologytoday.com at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.