Home Beauty Hair care Hair Care oi-Aayushi Adhaulia By Aayushi Adhaulia on February 26, 2021 It’s been over a week since Dia Mirza tied the knot with businessman Vaibhav Rekhi. The pictures from their wedding day got viral in no time and still we’re not over it as the new pictures and videos from the festivities are constantly popping up on our social media. It was just yesterday when the actress mesmerised us with her stunning pictures from mehendi ceremony and now a BTS video of her getting ready for her wedding day, is taking over the internet. The video showed Dia sitting on a chair and getting her hair and the final touches done. So, take a look at the video and find how she got ready as we talk in detail about her bridal look. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Shraddha Mishra (@shraddhamishra8) So, the BTS video of Dia Mirza getting final touches for her wedding day was shared by makeup artist Shraddha Mishra. The video started with a glimpse of Dia’s hair from the back. It was tied up into an elegant romantic bun, adorned with white mogra flowers. It also showed the… Read full this story
- Angry brides work to get their wedding videos back
- Indiana woman honors fallen fiancé with wedding day photoshoot
- Get ready for flash flooding in DFW, then a taste of winter: What you need to know
- Dog-friendly restaurant chain gets ready to open to canines and humans in Arlington
- Don’t get ripped off, check your internet speed
- Cardi B shares first photo from Offset secret wedding
- Indianapolis may get new wedding venue called 'Chicken Chapel of Love'
- When was San Francisco's golden era? Long-time residents share memories of the city's glory days
- Art collective plans free show Saturday for Dia de los Muertos
- College sweethearts wed in natural ceremony on Coosa River
Makeup Artist Shares A Video Of Dia Mirza Getting Ready For Her Wedding Day And It’s Taking Over The Internet! have 308 words, post on www.boldsky.com at February 26, 2021. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.