Home Fashion Bollywood wardrobe Bollywood Wardrobe Aayushi Adhaulia By Aayushi Adhaulia | on February 25, 2021 Janhvi Kapoor starrer upcoming comedy-horror film titled Roohi is slated to hit the cinemas on 11 March 2021. On the other hand, Parineeti Chopra’s much-awaited film The Girl On The Train will release tomorrow on Netflix. The two actresses have been keeping their fans engaged with their stunning promotional looks. For the latest round, Janhvi sported pretty separates while Parineeti got dressed up in black co-ords. So, let us take a close look at the outfits of both the leading stars and find whose promotional look was better. Janhvi Kapoor In Separates For Roohi promotions, Janhvi Kapoor opted for a strappy backless sequin grey top, which featured subtle dark-grey accents. She teamed her crop top with a high-waist pink flared pants that looked quite fancy. The actress completed her look with a pair of skin-hued sandals and accessorised her look with silver-toned hoops and multiple rings. Janhvi pulled back her mid-parted sleek tresses into a low ponytail and spruced up her look with filled brows, black kohl, mascara, pink eye shadow, highlighted cheekbones, and pink lip shade. Parineeti Chopra In Black Co-ords For the… Read full this story
- Janhvi Kapoor’s STUNNING Fashion Choices During ‘Dhadak’ Promotions
- I thought Janhvi Kapoor was quiet, she is a big bully: Ishaan Khatter
- Arjun Kapoor Finally Speaks Up About Step Sisters Janhvi & Khushi
- Ishaan, Janhvi in Dhadak: Sairat’s Yad Laagla Hindi style Pehli Baar is equally cute
- Would a Priyanka Chopra-Nick Jonas marriage be sustainable?
- What’s it really like to have a house in Hockerton eco-village
- All The Bullshit That Women Who Like Cars Put Up With In 2017
- Did witnesses fail USC women in care of 'predator' gynecologist?
- India Said to Woo Firms Like Apple to Capitalise on US-China Trade War
- Did Grover curse on 'Sesame Street?' Twitter users fiercely debate
Janhvi Kapoor In Separates Or Parineeti Chopra In Co-ords, Whose Promotional Look Did You Like More? have 308 words, post on www.boldsky.com at February 25, 2021. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.