Home Pregnancy parenting Prenatal Prenatal oi-Amritha K By Amritha K on February 24, 2021 Some believe that consuming non-vegetarian food during pregnancy is bad for the expecting mother and the foetus. Doctors and health experts strongly deny this claim and add that consumption of a non-vegetarian diet is not harmful during pregnancy at all  . Non-Vegetarian Food During Pregnancy: Is It Safe? The cause for concern about non-vegetarian food during pregnancy is that most non-vegetarian foods have a lot of potassium and cholesterol, making you gain excess weight  . The oil from the non-vegetarian dish, too, is not suitable for a pregnant woman to consume daily  . When you become pregnant, there is no specific need to limit your non-veg food consumption. Doctors add that one should continue with intakes of chicken, fish, egg, etc. unless you have any allergy to these foods  . Regular intake of a portion of either of the non-vegetarian foods every day can contribute to the healthy growth of the foetus by providing essential fatty acids to the mother’s body  . Over-indulgence of these non-vegetarian foods during pregnancy is not suitable for the growing foetus as the pregnant mother can… Read full this story
- Intersectional Confessional: Vegans and Vegetarians of Color
- Can Americans eat less meat? It’s looking promising
- Eating right: Holidays don't have to be the 'season of gluttony'
- Berks entrepreneur cleans up junk food
- How I accidentally became a vegetarian
- Sharpe: 'How I accidentally became a vegetarian'
- What to Eat (Besides the Feast)
- Food Notes: January dieting doesn't have to be painful
- Food chat: Suggestions for breakfast smoothies
- Santa comes through for vegans on his list
Is It Safe to Eat Non-Vegetarian Food During Pregnancy? List Of Healthy Non-Veg Foods And Recipe have 260 words, post on www.boldsky.com at February 24, 2021. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.