Home Health Diabetes Diabetes oi-Shivangi Karn By Shivangi Karn on February 23, 2021 The consumption of raw foods to treat various ailments, including diabetes, has been practised since the 1800s. Raw food diet, commonly known as ‘raw foodism and rawism’ is a diet type that includes the consumption of foods in their natural state or raw state. In simple words, raw foodism is based on the concept of no cooking, no microwaving, no genetically engineering, no pesticides and no processing. This is because, it is believed that heating and processing often destroys nutrients such as phytochemicals and micronutrients in the food and make us consume less of the vital nutrients, compared to its natural occurring amount. According to recent statistics, more than 20 per cent of people below the age of 20 years have been detected with diabetes. Raw vegetables are an important part of a DASH diet, an eating pattern mainly suggested by medical experts for people with diabetes.  In this article, we will discuss how the consumption of raw foods is beneficial for people with diabetes. Why Are Meals Prepared At Home The Best Choice For People With Diabetes? Raw Foods And Diabetes A nourishing diet is… Read full this story
- Dangerous myth: The extreme diet some women are on to stop their periods
- The Okinawa diet – could it help you live to 100?
- Healthy but tasty diet? It’s possible, chefs say
- Low carb? Low fat? What the latest dieting studies tell us
- Scientists reveal 'ideal diet' for peoples' and planet's health
- Egg every day is healthy, no extra risk for Type 2 diabetics, says new study
- Slash meat consumption to save the planet: Study
- CBD and cheese tea top list of food trends projected for 2019
- Singapore recalls frozen raw pork from the Netherlands after Salmonella outbreak
- No links found between Mandarin Orchard, FoodTalks, Tung Lok and Spize food poisoning cases
Is Consumption Of Raw Food Diet Beneficial In Diabetes? have 301 words, post on www.boldsky.com at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.