Source: istock Tired of being the bridesmaid and not the bride? If you know you want a relationship that leads to marriage and you want to find it in the next year or two, it’s time to rethink your dating strategy. Before you read on, know that this post only applies to you if you want to find a partner soon. While many women are willing to wait decades to find their ideal match, others feel that finding a partner is one of their current life priorities. If that’s you and you’re ready to take deliberate action to increase your chances of making it happen, try following these three steps: 1. Set your target number. How do you know the right number of dates to go on each week? The truth is, there is no “right” number that applies to everyone — but to a certain degree, higher numbers of first dates translate to a higher likelihood of ultimately finding your match. In my practice, women in their mid-30s tend to have higher numbers than women in their 20s, simply because many women feel strongly that they would like to marry by the age of 40. 2. Update your social calendar. Online… Read full this story
- Higgins relishing the chance to regain top spot
- Rory and G-Mac are finding top form at the right time
- How much boost can a 6L LS truck short-block take?
- Custom C5 GTO – Last Chance Garage
- Pokemon: Let's Go; Catch combos improve chances of catching Shiny Pokemon
- ICC Women's World T20: India's chance at redemption
- Jordan Ayew has chance to help Crystal Palace end Wilfried Zaha curse
- I-League: Why this is East Bengal’s Best Chance to beat Mohun Bagan in Kolkata Derby
- Vikings find success with revived rushing attack
- Big aero upgrade to boost Lotus times by a second
Boost Your Chances of Finding the One have 297 words, post on www.psychologytoday.com at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.