Home Beauty Make up tips Make Up Tips oi-Aayushi Adhaulia By Aayushi Adhaulia on February 22, 2021 What a night! The most prestigious award function Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Awards 2021 was held on Saturday, on 20 February. The star-studded affair was graced by the A-listers of the industry, who left us in awe with their gorgeous looks. The award night witnessed some stunning beauty looks that are hard to miss. Kiara Advani stole the limelight with her bold black eye makeup, Radhika Madan , charmed us with her soft pink look, Divya Khosla Kumar flaunted her dazzling hairdo, while Nora Fatehi looked fabulous in winged eyeliner and subtle eye shadow. Here is a quick look at the best beauty looks from the glamorous event. Kiara Advani Kiara Advani sported all-black looks and silver-toned jewellery. Like her outfit, she kept her make-up also dark and bold. She went for a minimal base and slightly contoured her face and jawline. The actress further highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and cupid’s bow. Her brows were well filled and defined. Coming to eyes, Kiara applied black kohl on her waterline and a thick line from black eyeliner on her upper lash line. She… Read full this story
- Netflix's The Half of It wins top prize at first-ever virtual Tribeca Film Festival awards ceremony
- Cannes Film Festival Fast Facts
- Long-silent voices speak loudly at Toronto Film Festival
- You, in your bedroom, with your laptop. That's not the future of film festivals
- Locarno Film Festival Cancels 2020 Edition
- Dadasaheb Phalke 150th Birth Anniversary: Lesser Known Facts
- ‘The Half of It,’ Steve Zahn, Assol Abdullina Win Awards at 2020 Tribeca Film Festival
- Tribeca Film Festival: Netflix’s ‘The Half of It’, ‘The Hater’, ‘Socks On Fire’ Among Award Winners For Postponed 2020 Edition
- When Vidya Balan And Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Wore Nath At Cannes Film Festival, But Who Looked Better?
- Locarno Film Festival Cancels 73rd Edition, Launches Indie Cinema Support Initiative (EXCLUSIVE)
Best Beauty Looks From Dadasaheb Phalke International Film Festival Awards 2021 have 312 words, post on www.boldsky.com at February 22, 2021. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.