When it comes to rejection, author and award- winning television news journalist Jamie Kern Lima understands how one’s thoughts can impact outcomes. Since Jamie experienced multiple rejections in both her personal and professional life, she knows the intense pain associated with it . In my conversation with her last month Jamie explained, “One of our greatest journeys is to know how to listen to our inner knowing and let it be louder than our fears or rejection.” With very little money, Jamie founded IT Cosmetics in her living room. Many doubted Jamie could succeed in creating her unique brand in the ultra competitive cosmetics industry. She recalled, “There was no proof it would work.” Jamie Kern Lima Source: Gallery Books, used with permission Despite intense bullying from others, Jamie figured out how to help herself. “When I went against my own inner knowing I let my own fear get bigger,” she explained. Fortunately Jamie followed her inner knowing and continued to move onward. “These rejections can shape us into our greatest joys,” she said. Eventually Jamie sold her business to L’Oreal making her the first female CEO of a brand in its 108-year history. WIth Jamie’s entrepreneur success, her narrative sparks inspiring business conversations centering around leadership… Read full this story
- Tesco worker finds spider believed to be the world's most venomous arachnid while unpacking boxes of bananas from Colombia as supermarket launches investigation
- Esper says 'most believe' Beirut explosion 'was an accident' after Trump claimed it was an attack
- Neil Armstrong, The First Man to Step on The Moon, Believed in Aliens, Claims His Son
- Police advised to still automatically believe alleged abuse victims in new guidelines despite warnings in review of 'Nick the fantasist' case
- Jason Derulo doesn't 'honestly' believe Donald Trump's orders to ban TikTok will happen: 'That would be a sad day'
- Family of American Robert Levinson, who disappeared in Iran, say they believe he is dead
- 'I thought they would read it out of pity!' Twilight author Stephenie Meyer still doesn't believe she created a pop culture phenomenon - and reveals there may be another movie
- The Masked Singer SPOILER: Channel Ten introduces the 'puppet' with fans already believing they know who it is
- May believes EU could scupper Brexit if MPs given proper veto
- HISTORY! Congress Poised to Get Its First QAnon Believer
Believing IT have 383 words, post on www.psychologytoday.com at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.