Home Recipes Recipes oi-Prerna Aditi Posted By: Prerna Aditi | on January 12, 2021 One of the best things about Makar Sankranti festival is having til ke ladoos also known as sesame ladoos. These are prepared using roasted sesame seeds mixed in jaggery syrup. Having til ke ladoos are more like a tradition and ritual of Makar Sankranti. It is believed that til ke ladoos are good for health as it induces body warmth during the chilly winter days. This year the festival will be observed on 14 January 2021. People will be preparing various sweet items to offer to their deities and sesame ladoos are one of those things. Though you may think preparing sesame ladoos is a bit difficult, it is an easy-to-make sweet item. In order to help you in preparing delicious home-made sesame ladoos, we are here with its recipe. Scroll down the article to read more Makar Sankranti 2021: Recipe For Til Ke Ladoo Makar Sankranti 2021: Recipe For Til Ke Ladoo Prep Time 15 Mins Cook Time 5M Total Time 20 Mins Recipe By: Boldsky Recipe Type: Sweets Serves: 12-14 ladoos Ingredients 1. 5 tablespoons of water 2. ½ cup sesame seeds 3. ¼… Read full this story
- Try this festive season recipe!
- Two Of Penang's Oldest Convent Schools Might Be Closing Down By 2021
- The treasures of Chef Boy Logro
- NASA could run out of nuclear fuel for deep-space missions within a decade
- Here’s the full text of President Obama’s final State of the Union address
- 20 Songs We Should Stop Playing On The Radio Because They're Totally About Sex
- An Apothecary for the Soul
- Xiu Thing
- BMW just made a big move to take on Tesla and Google
- Hari Jadi YDP Agong Dialih Kepada Sabtu Terakhir Bulan Julai, Bukan Lagi Awal Jun
Makar Sankranti 2021: Recipe For Til Ke Ladoo have 279 words, post on www.boldsky.com at January 12, 2021. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.