Home Health Wellness Wellness oi-Amritha K By Amritha K on January 18, 2021 Mary Jane, pot, weed, grass, 420 or ganja, these street names all define one thing, and that is marijuana. A controversial topic of discussion formally termed as Cannabis, marijuana has witnessed an ever-increasing acceptance within society in the past few years – especially with several countries legalising the recreational and medical use of marijuana. While Cannabis has been used for its medicinal properties since ages, countries such as Jamaica, Uruguay, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Canada etc. are places where one can use the 420-herb without the worry of being policed or fined. A plethora of studies has pointed out the health benefits of marijuana consumption. One of the prominent uses is treating the symptoms of cancer and side effects of chemotherapy, such as nausea and vomiting . Many biologically active components in marijuana have been identified, called cannabinoids. The two best-studied components are the chemicals delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (often referred to as THC), and cannabidiol (CBD). Other cannabinoids are being studied . Amazing Health Benefits Of Marijuana In Indian society, common cannabis preparations include bhang lassi and bhang thandai. As of 2000, the prevalence of usage of Cannabis in India… Read full this story
- Beau busted in runaway's stab slaying after fight over pot lacing; body found in alley garbage
- Martha Stewart Reviews Marijuana Edibles: 'They're Fine'
- What Quitting Marijuana Feels Like
- U.S. Border Policy on Pot Is About to Get Even Stupider
- Campaign hopes to sway minority lawmakers in NY pot legalization push
- Why the road to pot legalization is proving so rocky
- Corona brewer’s pot investment loses nearly $500M in latest quarter
- One of the Most Famous Degenerative Diseases Affects the Brain in Previously Unknown Ways
- Woman battling rare skin condition that causes her body to crack open
- Kwok: Why I support legalizing marijuana but will vote no on Prop. 205
How Marijuana Or Pot Affects Your Body And Mind have 299 words, post on www.boldsky.com at January 18, 2021. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.