Welcome to The Hill’s Morning Report. It is Thursday. We get you up to speed on the most important developments in politics and policy, plus trends to watch. Alexis Simendinger and Al Weaver are the co-creators, and readers can find us on Twitter @asimendinger and @alweaver22. Please recommend the Morning Report to friends and let us know what you think. CLICK HERE to subscribe!Total U.S. coronavirus deaths reported each morning this week: Monday, 230,996; Tuesday, 231,562; Wednesday, 232,626; Thursday, 233,729.Former Vice President Joe BidenJoe BidenAides tried to get Trump to stop attacking McCain in hopes of clinching Arizona: report New Trump campaign lawsuit targets late-arriving Georgia mail ballots Rihanna calls on officials to ‘count every vote’ following Election Day: ‘We’ll wait’ MORE set a new record for the most votes won by a U.S. presidential candidate and is within striking distance of winning the White House. President TrumpDonald John TrumpAides tried to get Trump to stop attacking McCain in hopes of clinching Arizona: report Officials warn delayed vote count could lead to flood of disinformation New Trump campaign lawsuit targets late-arriving Georgia mail ballots MORE’s path to 270 electoral votes narrowed on Wednesday as his campaign filed court challenges in… Read full this story
- A Reporter's Moon Trip
- Sen. Kamala Harris ruffles feathers with 'Trump death joke' on 'Ellen' show
- House Speaker Ryan won’t run for re-election
- First drive: 2015 Porsche Macan
- Rattlers and ticks part of spring turkey hunting
- Facebook in 2016: Live, fake, and half-baked
- We're bad at tracking deadly storms, but New York has a new way to see them coming
- Just How Dangerous Is Donald Trump?
- Farmers, tourists, and cattle threaten to wipe out some of the world’s last hunter-gatherers
- Essay: Letter to a Young Scientist
The Hill's Morning Report - Biden inches closer to victory have 284 words, post on thehill.com at November 5, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.