Home Fashion Bollywood wardrobe Bollywood Wardrobe Devika Tripathi By Devika Tripathi | on November 26, 2020 Shalini Vatsa, who played the role of the head nurse in Ludo and the love interest of Pankaj Tripathi’s character, recently gave us a stunning fashion moment. Styled by Who Wore What When, the actress wore a saree, which we loved so much. Her styling was done meticulously and jewellery game was also strong. Let’s decode her attire and look. So, Shalini wore a saree that was designed by Raw Mango. Her saree was accentuated by pristine white and yellow hues. Draped impeccably in a nivi style, Shalini’s saree was white-hued with subtle accents. The border of her saree was white-hued and featured gold piping. The palla of her saree was also enhanced by gold zari tones. The half-sleeved round-necked yellow blouse was highlighted by light floral motifs and the blouse colour-blocked her saree. Her jewellery game was light and minimal. She wore an elaborate pair of earrings, which were floral-inspired and dipped in the shades of red and blue. The earrings were from Preeti Mohan’s eponymous label. The makeup was highlighted by light-pink lip shade, subtle kohl, contoured cheekbones, and a tiny red… Read full this story
- Looking at Your Ears: The New Biometric Security Scan?
- The first ‘steps’ of this giant mech make a baby giraffe look graceful
- Libratone Track+ review: An almost perfect wireless in-ear active noise cancelling headset
- An actress lived for decades in this New York City apartment -- for $28 a month
- Gadot looks fierce in newest ‘Wonder Woman’ snaps
- Fender FXA6 Pro in-ear monitors review: These earphones are something special
- Ultimate Ears BLAST and MEGABLAST review: Great sound comes at a price
- Ultimate Ears BLAST and MEGABLAST are soon getting Spotify Connect, grouping, and stereo mode
- How Did This Soldier 'Grow' an Ear on Her Forearm?
- After soldier lost ear, doctors grew her a new one -- in her forearm
Ludo Actress Shalini Vatsa Looks Graceful In Saree And Her Earrings Are Striking, Too! have 328 words, post on www.boldsky.com at November 26, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.