Rob Kardashian’s only child, daughter Dream, turned four-years-old on Tuesday.
The 33-year-old sock entrepreneur shares the little girl with his ex fiance, music video star Blac Chyna. Together the exes share custody of Dream.
The birthday tributes came rolling in early on social media with Rob and his mother, 65-year-old Kris Jenner, being the first followed by Kim Kardashian.
Birthday girl! Rob Kardashian’s only child, daughter Dream, turned four-years-old on Tuesday and sister Kim shared a cute image of the child being hugged by her daughter Chicago
Sweet note: The caption said, ‘My little baby Dream. You are such a light! You are the best friend my babies could ever ask for! I love you so so much!!! Happy Birthday!!!!’
She sure loves to pose: The star seen on her 40th birthday at the Turks And Caicos
Kim shared an image of Dream and Chicago hugging in a backyard.
The caption said, ‘My little baby Dream. You are such a light! You are the best friend my babies could ever ask for! I love you so so much!!! Happy Birthday!!!!’
Rob posted a very loving caption: ‘Happy Birthday to my baby girl!! I am so Proud of the sweet and smart girl that you are! Thank You for bringing so much Happiness to my Life 🙂 Daddy Loves You.’
She was seen in three images looking very happy. In one, she had on a Cinderella dress.
Keeping Up With The Kardashians producer Kris posted on Instagram: ‘Happy Birthday to my beautiful sweet kind smart amazing funny birthday girl!!!!’
Proud daddy: Rob shared a sweet tribute on Instagram for his only child
First thing in the morning: The birthday tributes came rolling in early on social media with Rob being one of the first
She sounded like a doting grandmother as she added: ‘I love you Dream girl and I couldn’t be more proud of you and I so enjoy watching you grow up.’
The former talk show host then said, ‘We are so blessed to have you in our big amazing wonderful family and that God chose me to be your Grandmother !!! I love you so much my precious girl Lovey.’
Lovey is the name that Kris told her kids to call her as she did not wish to be named Grandma.
Dream, whose full name is Dream Renée Kardashian, was born in Los Angeles on November 10, 2016 to Rob and Chyna.
She is a smart one: ’Happy Birthday to my baby girl!! I am so Proud of the sweet and smart girl that you are! Thank You for bringing so much Happiness to my Life 🙂 Daddy Loves You,’ he wrote in his caption
Her brother is King Cairo, whose mother is Chyna and father is rapper Tyga, who used to date Kylie Jenner.
And Dream has plenty of cousins.
Kourtney has three kids with ex partner Scott Disick: Mason, Penelope and Reign. Kim has four kids with her rapper husband Kanye West: North, Saint, Chicago and Psalm. Khloe has daughter True with on-again beau, basketball star Tristan Thompson. And cosmetics mogul Kylie has one kid with ex partner, rapper Travis Scott: that is daughter Stormi.
A good grandma: Kris posted on Instagram: ‘Happy Birthday to my beautiful sweet kind smart amazing funny birthday girl!!!!’ She sounded like a doting grandmother as she added: ‘I love you Dream girl and I couldn’t be more proud of you and I so enjoy watching you grow up’
Kendall does not yet have any children and the Vogue model has said she is in no rush to reproduce.
Rob and Chyna share custody of Dream; earlier this year Rob tried to get sole custody but was denied.
Also on Tuesday, Kris took to Instagram to share a gushy note while wishing her boyfriend of six years, Corey Gamble, a happy 40th birthday.
He became famous at a young age: Rob, left, seen with sister Kim, 40, in December 2010
He is back for more: The star is slowly coming back on KUWTK; seen during Kim’s 40th birthday special
The momager also shared several images of the power couple posing together for her 37.4M followers.
In several of the images they are hugging or holding hands. The shots are from a trip to the Mediterranean, at the Met Gala, and at home in Hidden Hills, California.
There’s mommy! Dream’s mother is music video star and model Blac Chyna
‘Happy birthday @coreygamble!!!; began the mother to Kim, Kourtney, Khloe and Rob Kardashian as well as Kendall ad Kylie Jenner.
‘You are such an incredible man and I am so grateful and thankful to God for putting you in my life!!!’ added the former wife of the late Robert Kardashian.
The Life Of Kylie producer then said: ‘Everyday with you is an adventure and we definitely have the most amazing magical life.
My man! Kris took to Instagram on Tuesday to share a gushy note to wish her longtime boyfriend Corey Gamble a happy 40th birthday
‘Thank you for being the best partner, friend, confidant, therapist, advisor, travel star, and dance partner.’
The beauty made it clear that he helps her co-parent as she added: ‘And for always being there for my kids and my grandchildren.’
She has six children: Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, Rob, Kendall and Kylie.
Kris went on to say to Corey: ‘We all adore you… thank you for always looking out for all of us and holding us down.
Thanks: The 65-year-old Keeping Up With The Kardashians star professed her love for the music executive as she praised his ability to cope with her large family: she has six children
She sure loves this guy: The note was long and gushy and pointed out he can dance and do the splits; she added a heart and cake emoji
‘You make me laugh… and you are truly the life of every party. The fact that you can do the splits is epic. I love you babe!!! ❤️.’
Corey does indeed seem to try to help the family. During an October episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, he was seen trying to break up a fight between Kylie and Kendall when in Palm Springs earlier this year.
Corey and Kris met in 2014 at a party that Kanye held for fashion designer Riccardo Tisci’s 40th birthday while in Ibiza. By October, they were taking photos together for social media.
Kris had a birthday recently as well: she turned 65-years-old on November 5.
- Kim Kardashian does The Flintstones! The star is Betty Rubble, North is Wilma, Saint is Fred and baby Chicago is Pebbles for Halloween
- Kim Kardashian And Donald Trump Met To Talk About Prison Reform
- Why even London’s art world just can’t stop keeping up with the Kardashians
- 'My child is dying and the NHS thinks it's a game': Officials deny terminally-ill boy, eight, a life-extending drug as his family plead for £500,000 and say they may have to move to Holland to access it
- Former President Barack Obama gets flooded with birthday messages on Twitter
- Kim Kardashian West is en route to the White House
- Mika Brzezinski recalls ‘unbelievably inappropriate hug’ from Donald Trump on set
- Blake Lively trolled by Ryan Reynolds on her birthday
- Hunting Happy: In Grim Times, a Search for Joy in Law Practice Gains Ground
- Trump on Memorial Day: 'Those who died for our great country would be very happy and proud'
- BTS ARMY goes crazy over Jimin stripping shirt in photo booth
- Journalism & Justice: Did Innocence Project Student Reporters Get Too Close to Lawyers?
- Kimberly Guilfoyle debuts as Donald Trump Jr.’s girlfriend at White House
- How the Obamas managed to become invisible in Washington, D.C.
- Sen. John McCain reveals how he found out he had brain cancer
- Airline Will Tell Passengers If They'll Be Sitting Near a Baby
- 'She's Not Dead — But She's Not Here': Mom's Deportation Rips Family Apart
- NTAs 2019: Michelle Keegan looks a little worse for wear as she leads the bleary-eyed exits from the awards show after-party alongside Holly Willoughby
- NTAs 2019: Holly Willoughby wows in semi-sheer polka dot ballgown as she joins a glamorous Susanna Reid and Michelle Keegan on the star-studded red carpet
- Transcript: Trump’s State of the Union
Kim Kardashian wishes Dream a happy 4th birthday as she shares a hugging photo with Chicago... after Rob shares she brought 'happiness to my life' have 1429 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 10, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.