Home Health Nutrition Nutrition oi-Amritha K By Amritha K on October 22, 2020 Eggs are the most versatile foods out there. An incredibly good source of protein and nutrients like selenium, vitamin D, B6, B12 and minerals such as zinc, iron and copper, eggs are a popular food used in cooking and baking. But not everyone is lucky enough to be benefited from what eggs have to offer. For various reasons, some people avoid eggs. Some people tend to have an egg allergy, and hence they keep off from having eggs. Eggs are known to be the second most common food allergy in infants and young children . In addition, vegans and the majority of vegetarians too avoid the consumption of eggs . Foods That Cause Heartburn During Pregnancy Suppose you are one of those who fall into the categories mentioned above or you simply hate eggs for no reason at all. In that case, you need to have these foods, which do come with the same nutritional value as eggs. Read to know about the best substitutes for eggs. 1. Mashed Banana Mashed banana is a popular replacement for eggs. This substitution works best in cakes, muffins, brownies, and… Read full this story
- Q&A: Healthy living with Ricky Ly of Tasty Chomps
- What Spices are a Substitute for Cloves?
- Excel functions: 7 ways to use Text functions to manage data
- 10 Canola Oil Substitutes for Better Health
- How to Make (And Peel) Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs Every Time
- How To Cook Eggs To Reduce Your Risk Of Salmonella
- Eggs no extra risk for Type 2 diabetics, says study
- Salmonella Outbreak Sickens More People Following Multi-State Egg Recall
- Are eggs the new heart food?
- An Egg a Day May Keep the Doctor Away, Study Claims
Ran Out Of Eggs? Use These Tasty Egg Substitutes have 295 words, post on www.boldsky.com at October 22, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.