Phạm Thế Trường, general manager of Microsoft Vietnam, said online teaching would not replace traditional methods completely but is a decisive factor in the success of digital education. VNS Photo Bồ Xuân Hiệp Việt Nam aims to become a digital society by 2030. The country has been praised internationally for taking the lead in digital transformation in the education sector, especially after the COVID-19 outbreak. Việt Nam News speaks with Phạm Thế Trường, general manager of Microsoft Vietnam, about the importance of digital education. Why does digital transformation in the education sector matter in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic? The Vietnamese government has shown strong commitment to promoting national digital transformation, especially in the wake of the pandemic which has posed huge challenges to all sectors, including education. On the other hand, the outbreak is one of the factors to accelerate the digital process. In recent years the use of IT in teaching and knowledge sharing has been developing in Việt Nam. Việt Nam is expected to become a leading digital country by 2030 after PM Nguyễn Xuân Phúc recently approved a national digital transformation programme, which has a target of the country becoming a digital society by then. Education is… Read full this story
- Vietnam determines to develop digital economy
- Vanderpump Rules: Jax Taylor and pals transform themselves into dirty old men for Miami strip club
- Lessons from Politics over Delhi's Education System Ahead of Assembly Elections
- Top minds discuss Smart City vision at Urban Transformation and Governance Summit 2020
- Influencer marketing, Facebook advertising & more: This conference will help scale your business in digital space
- Việt Nam’s economic transformation: lessons from 35-year reforms
- Robotic Process Automation to transform legal sector
- Interview with Xinjiang government chief on counterterrorism, vocational education and training
- On the campaign trail: Biden ad slams Buttigieg, 'What you've done matters'
- Transcript: Evelyn Farkas talks with Michael Morell on "Intelligence Matters"
Pandemic shows digital transformation matters in education: Microsoft general manager have 319 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at October 30, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.