The Power of Daily Practice Source: Eric Maisel This post is Part 5 of a series on the psychological and practical benefits of daily practice. In this series, I’ll explore the elements of daily practice, varieties of daily practice, challenges to daily practice, and strategies for meeting those challenges. Please join me in learning more about this important subject! Complete information can be found in The Power of Daily Practice. First, you have a daily practice, some clear, nameable thing that you are attending to every day. This might be working on your novel, practicing the piano, practicing yoga, or working on your start-up home business. Then, having named it, each day you mindfully and consciously begin it. If you don’t begin it, it exists in name only. If you don’t begin it, it isn’t a real practice. Even if it’s something as abstract as a spiritual practice or a mindfulness practice, you nevertheless want to know that you’ve actually begun it and you want to feel the experience of beginning. Maybe you start it in some ceremonial way or maybe no particular ceremony is needed. But you are clear that your daily practice has begun and that you… Read full this story
- Daily Horoscope 01 December 2019
- Want to improve English? Listen, read, practice!
- 'He started buying her flowers, she wrote him little notes, the passion was back': DR ERIKA SCHWARTZ reveals you CAN revive a sexless marriage - and the answer doesn't just lie in the bedroom
- How Andy Murray may have found his perfect match in Amélie Mauresmo
- Practicing Simplified GTD
- The Company That Branded Your Millennial Life Is Pivoting To Burnout
- Deranged millionaire John Hodgman answers our 11 questions
- How to Live Forever By Turning Your Brain Into Plastic
- A Stab to the Heart: Mothering Middle Schoolers
- 10,000 Miles Owning a Buick Regal TourX Wagon: What I've Learned
The Perfect Start to Your Daily Practice have 320 words, post on www.psychologytoday.com at September 5, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.