Home Fashion Bollywood wardrobe Bollywood Wardrobe Aayushi Adhaulia By Aayushi Adhaulia | on September 14, 2020 Be it casual events or glamorous parties, every celebrity in the Bollywood industry leave no opportunity in putting their best fashion foot forward. Every actress wants to pick the best outfit of the best designer to look their best. Sometimes or better we say most of the times, their choice of outfit is so good, unique, and eye-catching that it even inspires their fellow actresses to try the same dress for their next event. Taking fashion inspiration from Sonakshi Sinha’s Yousef Al Jasmi’s yellow sequin gown, recently actress and dancer, Nora Fatehi opted for a red sequin gown by the same designer for the latest episode of India’s Best Dancer. So, let us take a close look at their similar gowns, decode it, and find who nailed it better. Sonakshi Sinha In A Yellow Sequin Gown For a glamorous party, Sonakshi Sinha was dressed in a sleeveless round-collar yellow sequin gown. Her bodycon shimmering gown was accentuated by a thigh-high side slit that added to the bold quotient. Styled by Mohit Rai, the Mission Mangal actress teamed it with a pair of golden heels,… Read full this story
- Catherine O'Hara channels her Schitt's Creek character in stylish black and white gown at Emmy Awards
- Kriti Sanon’s Recent Outfits Are What You Can Pick For DJ Night, Festivals And Red Carpet
- Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, Ananya Panday, Ayushmann Khurana: Best and worst dressed celebs at Glamour and Style Awards. Pics inside
- Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Win Us With Their Chic Outfits
- Radhika Apte Wearing Ritika Bharwani
Nora Fatehi Or Sonakshi Sinha, Who Nailed Yousef Ali Jasmi’s Sequin Bodycon Gown Better? have 269 words, post on www.boldsky.com at September 14, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.