Home Fashion Bollywood wardrobe Bollywood Wardrobe Aayushi Adhaulia By Aayushi Adhaulia | on September 14, 2020 Be it casual events or glamorous parties, every celebrity in the Bollywood industry leave no opportunity in putting their best fashion foot forward. Every actress wants to pick the best outfit of the best designer to look their best. Sometimes or better we say most of the times, their choice of outfit is so good, unique, and eye-catching that it even inspires their fellow actresses to try the same dress for their next event. Taking fashion inspiration from Sonakshi Sinha’s Yousef Al Jasmi’s yellow sequin gown, recently actress and dancer, Nora Fatehi opted for a red sequin gown by the same designer for the latest episode of India’s Best Dancer. So, let us take a close look at their similar gowns, decode it, and find who nailed it better. Sonakshi Sinha In A Yellow Sequin Gown For a glamorous party, Sonakshi Sinha was dressed in a sleeveless round-collar yellow sequin gown. Her bodycon shimmering gown was accentuated by a thigh-high side slit that added to the bold quotient. Styled by Mohit Rai, the Mission Mangal actress teamed it with a pair of golden heels,… Read full this story
- Traffickers jailed for enslaving Vietnam women in UK nail bars
- Marc Jacobs has sequins, stars in his eyes
- Iraq's 'Chemical Ali' sentenced to death
- Wenger wants title bid nailed against City
- Becamex Tokyu to nail $1.2bn new urban area head
- Iran sees better mood in nuclear talks
- Iran's Rouhani: US ties better but "still a long road to travel"
- Venezuela’s Chavez promises better government
- Brides brave the season, looking for that dress
- Oscars fashion: Bonham Carter in normal dress shock
Nora Fatehi Or Sonakshi Sinha, Who Nailed Yousef Ali Jasmi’s Sequin Bodycon Gown Better? have 289 words, post on www.boldsky.com at September 14, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.