Home Insync Life Life oi-Prerna Aditi By Prerna Aditi on September 25, 2020 Every year the fourth Sunday in the month of September is observed as Daughter’s Day. This year the day will be observed on 27 September 2020. The day is observed with an aim of eradicating social taboos related to daughters. The day highlights the importance of daughters in families. The day also promotes gender equality. On this Daughter’s Day, we are here with some quotes that you can share with your daughters and let them know how special they are. 1. “To my beloved little girl. I didn’t give you a gift of life because it is you who gave me the gift of you.” 2. “No matter how old you get, you will always be my little princess. I wish you a Happy Daughter’s Day. ” 3. “A daughter is the best thing that can happen to you. This is because she fills your life with magic and contentment.” 4. “A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moment of the present and the hope of the future.” 5. “With every passing day, try to be beautiful from inside like you seem from… Read full this story
- International Men's Day 2020: Annoying Things Men Are Tired Of Hearing
- Why Was Shani Dev Cursed By His Wife?
- 16-year-old rape survivor gives birth at Jharkhand shelter home
- Mehbooba Mufti not under house arrest, asked to postpone Pulwama visit over security reasons: Police
- I fear physical and mental harm: BJP MLA who filed complaint against Lalu
- 46 Books Our Favorite Indie Booksellers Were Grateful For This Year
- Boris’s dad broke his mum's nose: Explosive new biography lifts the lid on PM's affairs, family feuds - and the domestic violence incident that put his mother in hospital
Daughter’s Day 2020: Quotes, Messages And Wishes To Share On This Day have 289 words, post on www.boldsky.com at September 25, 2020. This is cached page on Health Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.